1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fs: Slim Turbo Raditator Fan, JDM Wire Cover

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by david_jones001, Jul 10, 2005.

1. david_jones001

david_jones001 Senior Member

I have one slim 12 inch push or pull rad fan for turbo cars. Comes with the wiring and mounts all brand new in box. Never used. 45 shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

one jdm spark plug cover. works for b16's and b18c's 30 shipped
    [​IMG]

I have 2 b18 valve covers one is for a b18a and one is for a b18b, one is painted read and the other needs paint. 30 shipped each

I have one turboXS BOV ELBOW, its a 90 degree elbow. will work on ANY TURBO XS bov, it comes with the little screws and rubber washer and its brand new in box straight from TurboXS , 20 shipped
    [​IMG]

Never used 8 inch flexpipe with 2 inchs out outlet on each side, 2.5 inside. 40 shipped

I only take paypal, safe for me and you, thanks. And i do have some pics on reguest, but if ur not intrested or ready to buy dont ask for pics

2. david_jones001

bump 4 pics

3. david_jones001

4. david_jones001

5. david_jones001

6. david_jones001

bump, someone pick up this fan, this is a good price and leaves more room for the turbo

7. bhut2180

bhut2180 Member

Please do not purchase from this person as they have not paid me for a product that they received over two months ago. I have repeatedly requested final payment and am now being ignored after getting unfulfilled promises of payment.

If payment is made, I will only happily delete this post, however until that time I will maintain posting these or appropriate responses according to the site rules on each sale you have until final payment is received.

If you are considering purchasing this item please beware as this person has lacked integrity as of yet with online sales and purchases.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted