FS:Sol,GSR Seats /Door panels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

baker423

Del Sol Red Stripe Seats
Very close to mint,little fading,no rips/tears/burns, still very firm.
Make offer.
Shipping for these will be between $100-$160,depending on location.Shipping and actual packingboxing of the item will be done by UPS.

95 GsR Door panels(will fit 94-01 Integras)
Perfect shape,no rips tears or burns.
Make offer
Shipping and actual packing/boxing will be done by UPS.

95 GsR Rear Seats(Fits 94-97 Integras and should fit 98-01 Tegs as well.)
SOLD!
Shipping for these will be between $60-$100,depending on location.Shipping and actual packing/boxing of the item will be done by UPS.

Items are located in Upstate Central NY and pick-up of the items are welcome and preferred.

Update for more parts...

I also have some 95 GsR Cloth front seats.Very nice shape. Make offer.
Shipping price will depend on location but expect $100-$150.Shipping and actual packing/boxing of the item will be done by UPS.
Will fit 94-01 Integras,92-00 Civics and 93-97 Del Sols.

Originally posted by civiclxb16@Apr 8 2005, 06:54 PM
bump to let you know the gsr seats fit in ek cars to i have the same ones in my civic!
[post=484913]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks!!!
I thought you had to swap rails,good to know!!!

you're asking way too much dude, thats why you're getting no bites. del sol seats sell for 175-200 tops

Is shipping really that expensive?
There is a seam splitting on those gsr seats.
I would have bought them , but he ended the auction early since he wasn't gonna make much on them.
:thumbsdown:

wow..
I just sold my front gsr seats to someone here.........
and I sold them mad cheap too.....
But just letting you know man..Those prices are kind of high....

Good luck selling your stuff....

FREE BUMPY.....

Originally posted by driverunknown@Apr 15 2005, 09:29 PM
I would have bought them , but he ended the auction early since he wasn't gonna make much on them.
[post=487683]Quoted post[/post]​

UPS shipping is NOT cheap.Why is it soo hard to beleive that shipping for seats is expensive?? MY Crx seats costs me $135 shipping..
Yes i did end the auction and no i wasn't gonna make much on them, i already figured that.There is a slight seam tear,but that can be repaired easily.Plus i am not gonna sell the seats for .25. They are now in my hatch i am selling and are being included with that.
Del sol seats go for that cheap now??Damn i may as well keep them then and use them in the living room

Well someone make some offers for this stuff then..

Originally posted by baker423+Apr 16 2005, 07:23 AM-->
driverunknown
@Apr 15 2005, 09:29 PM
[post=487683]Quoted post[/post]​

UPS shipping is NOT cheap.Why is it soo hard to beleive that shipping for seats is expensive?? MY Crx seats costs me $135 shipping..
Yes i did end the auction and no i wasn't gonna make much on them, i already figured that.There is a slight seam tear,but that can be repaired easily.Plus i am not gonna sell the seats for .25. They are now in my hatch i am selling and are being included with that.
Del sol seats go for that cheap now??Damn i may as well keep them then and use them in the living room

Well someone make some offers for this stuff then..
[post=487771]Quoted post[/post]​

.25 + shipping

Originally posted by driverunknown@Apr 17 2005, 04:06 AM
.25 + shipping
[post=487946]Quoted post[/post]​

Funny...
Well to put the shipping bitching to rest...I sold the GSR rear seats and shipped them to CA this morning via UPS...total cost was $80.64.
Shipping is NOT cheap!!

Back