FS: Trunk lid and spoiler

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

darwins_vtech

I have a trunk lid off of a 92-95 civic EX. unsure on exact year. It is red and practically mint. It has a minor scratch on the top about 5 inches long. can be easily buffed out, no joke. with the center tail lights, i will sell for $90 obo. PLUS SHIPPING. or free meet and pick up. I live near Waukesha, Wisconsin. and then i have a stock integra wing off of a (i think) a 92 GSR. it is white and sit about 2 inches off of the trunk. it has three places where it goes down into trunk. SOrry i don't have a digital camera to post pics. It would be so much easier. that spoiler i will let go for $55 PLUS SHIPPING or free pic up - meet. Let me know by e-mail.

Darin

Originally posted by darwins_vtech@Jun 14 2004, 04:59 PM
I have a trunk lid off of a 92-95 civic EX. unsure on exact year. It is red and practically mint. It has a minor scratch on the top about 5 inches long. can be easily buffed out, no joke. with the center tail lights, i will sell for $90 obo. PLUS SHIPPING. or free meet and pick up. I live near Waukesha, Wisconsin. and then i have a stock integra wing off of a (i think) a 92 GSR. it is white and sit about 2 inches off of the trunk. it has three places where it goes down into trunk. SOrry i don't have a digital camera to post pics. It would be so much easier. that spoiler i will let go for $55 PLUS SHIPPING or free pic up - meet. Let me know by e-mail.

Darin
[post=349301]Quoted post[/post]​

um i got 94 civic ex looking for trunk lid... i live in portage, wi so waukesha aint far away.... ill give u 75 for it... and ill pick it up. thx email me if thats cool, "Thi3v3z@hotmail.com"

Back