FS: Two sets of 92-95 civic corner lights. Brand new

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yippee

I have a few parts we bought for our EG that we no longer need. I'm just trying to pass them along to someone who can use them. I am a long time member of g1teg.org (first generation integras), and redpepperracing.com (third generation civics). I have quite a bit of feedback i can supply if needed. I also have flawless ebay feedback. I will happily share those if needed.

Now, like i said, i have some parts i'm trying to pass along. It's stuff we bought and didnt use. Now they're just sitting on a shelf in their boxes not being used. We're trying to clear up some room for something we can actually use, and get the parts to someone who will enjoy them.

First of all i have a brand new set of replacement 92-95 civic hatch/coupe corner lights. These are the USDM lights that are clear with the orange insert. They are brand new in the box. We bought them and ended up buying another style before we installed them. Great replacement if yours are old and worn out.

Secondly, I have a set of JDM style solid orange corner lights for the 92-95 civic sedan. Again brand new in the box. We bought these, they were labeled as hatch/coupe lights but ended up being sedan lights. They didn't fit the hatch so we had to buy another set. Other than trying to install just the one they've never been used. The solid orange lights look nice on the car. Here is a chance to get a nice new, more aggressive look. Great for a nice upgrade.

PM me if you are interested in either set. I will get pics later this afternoon when my dad gets home with the camera.

Thanks. Matt

Back