FS: TYPE R AEM CAI & MORE....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GreddyTurboEk

im selling a 97-01 integra type r AEM CAI (good as new) for $120 firm. only used it for no more than 500 miles due to the weather. i bought it for $225.
although its for a type r, it could also be used for EG's & EK's and i know that cause i used it on my EG.

also selling:

99-00 honda civic si dc 4-1 headers ---$150 firm
94-01 integra gs-r/ls dc 4-1 headers ---$150 firm
chipped MUGEN ecu w/ skunk2 ob2 to obd1 hardness ---$400 obo

yea, its the original dc sport 4-1 headers and ill ship it to canada if you pay for shipping. as far as the ecu it's a p28 and let me tell you something about this chipped p28, it makes a hell of a difference when you swap over to this ecu. it halls ass if you upgrade to some mild to aggressive camshafts.

Quoted post[/post]]
im selling a 97-01 integra type r AEM CAI (good as new) for $120 firm. only used it for no more than 500 miles due to the weather. i bought it for $225.
although its for a type r, it could also be used for EG's & EK's and i know that cause i used it on my EG.

also selling:

99-00 honda civic si dc 4-1 headers ---$150 firm
94-01 integra gs-r/ls dc 4-1 headers ---$150 firm
chipped MUGEN ecu w/ skunk2 ob2 to obd1 hardness ---$400 obo

GODDAMNIT!!!!!!

You couldn't have posted this a month ago BEFORE I ordered mine for full price, could you!!?!?! damnit...

Oh well good luck sellin!

Back