fs: type r swap and rsx type s motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kermit777

i have a b18c5 with lsd complete swap for 3200 motor got 57000 miles, b18c1 complete swap for 2700 motor got 68000 and a k20a2 rsx type s motor, tran, ecu, rsx wiring, axle for 3000 motor got 45000 miles on it... im located in nc, will do pick up or if you want to ship it out i will work something out with you
if your interested pm me

damn dude those are some cheap swaps bro! I wish i had the cash For the C5... damn it! I only have a Grand what could you get me with that?

sounds hot do you have any bill of sales on these or some way to prove that they are not stolen?

i can give the buyer the recipt that i have from the salvage yard that i purchase these motors from, i have a friend that owns a salvage yard that hooks me up with the motors for a discount price.

hey bro im located in nc also can u let me know what salvage lot your getting these from cuz i miight wanna check it out.

would you be willing to sell just the tranny, i am in a need of a b-series hydro tranny for my build

How much could you get me a B16 head for a ls/vtec swap. I have an Integra LS, if you also could get a necessary water and oil pump for the swap what prices could you get on those also? Thanks for any input in advance. Where abouts in NC are you located btw?

Last edited:
sold all the motors but all i have left is 440 rc injectors for $150, a crap ss autochrome manifold for $30 or $10 if you come pick it up, stock ls camshafts with stock cam sprockets for $30, greddy full auto turbo timer $50, 100 for a no name t3/t4 57 trim turbo...

Back