FS/WTB: CRX parts, GSR P72 and PR4 rods with ITR pistons

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K2e2vin

FS I have 6 P73 A0 ITR pistons, 4 GSR rods in great shape(there are arrows etched in the side of them, so I'll let them go for $30 OBO+$8 priority flat rate shipping), and 3 PR4 rods that are also in great shape. The pistons are currently on rods but I can press them out(three of them are on the PR4 rods). Make offer on the pistons and PR4 rods.

I also have:
-92-95 Civic P/S pump and A/C compressor, $18 shipped for each one
-B-series Golden Eagle style block guard(says AZ Race on it)-$10 shipped or free with the purchase of something else
-Apex'i N1 resonator section from a 92-95 Civic system I believe-$20+shipping.
-Ignitor from a low-mileage(55k) OBDI D15B VTEC $10 shipped
-MSD plug boots $6 shipped
-dead LS crankshaft(bent 010, #2 rod down 020)-Free+shipping
-Just about any CRX part(doors, windshield, rear quarter "rust" panels, etc.) Just let me know and make an offer, I'll get pics and you can figure if you want them. They're 1988 Honda CRX DXs(red hatch, red doors, red rear bumper sold)
-D15B2 complete swap(needs a few little parts though) $100+shipping. for extra $20 I'll throw in the dolley it's sitting on so you can skate it around the neighborhood. lol.
-D15B2 longblock(needs new rings and IM). $20+shipping
-ARP GSR(B18C1) mainstuds, brand new $80 shipped
-1988 CRX Si rear hatch and door panels added 7/16

WTB:
-
I need a single ITR connecting rod also(has "7" and "R" on it). LMK how much; will also make resonable trades.
-1988-1989 Honda CRX HF or Civic DX/STD shell, prefebly in the east/southeast region
or
-92-95 Civic DX/VX/CX shell
-Crower or Akmee Z6/Y8 titanium retainers and springs
-Omnipower D-series valves

***Pics coming tonight or tomorrow(lmk what you need)***

Last edited:
still got a front bumper and fenders man!!!!!!!!lmk.

Taco15 said:
still got a front bumper and fenders man!!!!!!!!lmk.
oh shit...I forgot I asked you for those...i'll call my friend right now and i'll lt you know as soon as I get a hold of him...

bumping fpr a good seller. i got my AC compressor quickly and in good condition.

how much to shp the crank. do think its gonna take alot of money to fix it? call me since i'm gonna be off the comp all day:(

850-545-3670. Abel

Last edited:
PM'd

I got one; it's blue but no gloss. I will get pics later today. $35+shipping(you can come pick it up if you want)

ITR pistons are now for sale: all 6 for $110 shipped!

K2e2vin said:
PM'd

I got one; it's blue but no gloss. I will get pics later today. $35+shipping(you can come pick it up if you want)

pics would be great! how much to ship to zip 27520? id love to pick it up if thats an option too

Sorry I didn't get the pictures, I forgot all about it. The rear bumper off of the blue CRX is rusted on the support, the bumper cover was removed and I need to check on the condition of that.
27520, that's Clayton, correct? I'm in Raleigh, so that's not too far(I live just off of I40 so it shouldn't be too hard to find your way here). I'ma weigh one of the doors and check on the shipping tomorrow.

dont worry about shipping..your too close to even go thru the trouble of shipping a friggin door..i can just come pick it up..ill just borrow someones vehicle large enuf to fit it in. i just need the bumper cover, my supports are fine. just let me know when you get pictures.

Door with the ding/scratch on it(looks like it didnt go through the primer though):
carstuffy0007.jpg

carstuffy0008.jpg

I forgot to get a pic of the bumper cover(my sister now has the camera), but you can take a look at it if you come by.

cool..its mine..so when can i come get it? saturday is the next day ive really got free..since i work 3rd shift..12 hr days right now 6 days a week..you want paypal or cash?

-92-95 Civic P/S pump and A/C compressor, $18 shipped for each one
do you still have the power steering pump? and do you have the power steering hose from the firewall to the pump?

fastnlow93teg said:
cool..its mine..so when can i come get it? saturday is the next day ive really got free..since i work 3rd shift..12 hr days right now 6 days a week..you want paypal or cash?

I prefer cash because of the paypal 3% fee, but whatever is easier for you. I won't be back in Raleigh until Saturday night; and it's going to be crowded in my neighborhood at that time(block party in memory of my two cousins that died about 2 months ago).

Yes I still have the P/S pump. It's been cut at the hard line:
IMG_0313.jpg

i got a p/s pump..just need a complete hose...yea i can do cash..considering your right up the road basically

Back