fuckin assholes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
and this dickhead decides hes going to PLOW HIS PARKING LOT at quarter to 11.

ITS ALL GOING TO BE GONE BY NOONTIME!!!!

the best part is this. his business doesnt even open up until 10.

My plow guy came here about 20 minutes ago. Which is nice for the pile of cars at the bottom of the hill that came home at 6:00 and couldn't get up the hill.

So the hillside is full of Subarus tonight. :)

Heh, I wish URI plowed shit. 4 inches down here and all the walkways are still covered. My first class better damn well get cancelled.

Quoted post[/post]]
My plow guy came here about 20 minutes ago. Which is nice for the pile of cars at the bottom of the hill that came home at 6:00 and couldn't get up the hill.

the subi's couldnt get up the hill? :)

i had no problems :) snow tires FTW.

it was real slick. i almost busted my ass 3 times walking to the parking lot.
but i had 0 problems crusing up to the Lair :p

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

the subi's couldnt get up the hill? :)

No, the Subarus were the only ones ON the hill. It wasn't easy, the WRX needed a running start with a little pushing, and the Loyale could go forward up the hill without a problem - but I like to park it in front of the house, and I couldn't reverse up it. I just slid sideways. Finally, I had to park it in the driveway in the hopes that the plow truck would plow the parking area (Which he did). WRX was in the garage last night (Fewer cars out there, more space to plow clear)

I plowed about 7-8" of snow last night... Couldn't figure out why the hell the tractor was getting ZERO traction at first... Then realized..> FLAT FUCKIN TIRE!!!!

Had to pull the wheel weight off in order to get to the valve stem, and slime up the tire then reinflate it... THAT SUCKED IN THE FUCKIN SNOW.

Back