Fuel choices!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lude68

Ok guys, ive got a choice to make and i need some opinions! But check out my set up in my sig..ok heres the problem..ive bought RC 550cc injectors(b/c i know i will need them later, prolly in april so i went ahead and bought them) and i need to know what will i need to use as a source of fuel management? just the injectors or buy a vafc, safc, or what? Dont have the money for hondata so i really need some help on this. please let me know what you guys think and if you have something similar what are your settings? Thanks again!

hondata w/ what.. just boost option? lol.. but seriously what all will i need for hondata? Thanx

Originally posted by lude68@Dec 14 2003, 11:57 PM
hondata w/ what.. just boost option? lol.. but seriously what all will i need for hondata? Thanx

thats all you need. hondata, boost option, and a tuner/dyno time.... somethign you should get with the vafc anyway.

if you have $100 more, get the s200... its worth the 100 bucks for its later-in-life upgradability that the s100 doesn't have.

ok thats cool. i guess ill have to wait til the 1st of the year before i can get shit done though! oh well.

Back