fuel cut at 5 rpm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

acuralove

Can I tune my car wit stock injector and a stock fuel pump without having fuel cut

Buy a fuel-cut defender. They are usually plug-n-play. But you are warned now, if you max out the injectors duty cycle or go over, the engine WILL run too lean and detonate horribly. Good way to toast your engine, so use the FCD wisely.

hey , somebody have to explain this , cause I didn't understand a thing ! fuel cut ?????

thanks

Srry about that ..ithe car is turboed and it has fuel cut at 5 ? I have a fuel pressure regulator but it still does the same thing ...I would buy new and bigger injectors but they don't sell any for my 91 integra

ok if your turboed and your still running the 270cc injectors that came stock in the car your and idiot, get some dsm 450cc your car should already have a resistor box

Your also going to need a 255hp walbro fuel pump

What are you using for fuel management?
and don't even say a fmu

get rid of the fuel pressure reg they only mess shit up

chip your ecu and get it tuned by a professional or your going to blow your motor

Yea I'm still runnin them injectors...I didn't buy other injectors yet because I couldn't find any peak and hold injector for a 91 integra..if I got them dsm injectors will they click rite in ???

Please answeer this questions ...

What's the engine code ?

What's the ECU code ?

What's the specs of your turbo ?

Do you have a tunning device ?

Have you done something else to the engine or to anything else in the car ? (related with the turbo proyect )

How much whp ( wheel horse power ) you are planning to have at the end of the proyect ?

We all can help but we need certain information that it's necesary to understand where you are standing. you can keep your stock fuel pump a little while but at some point you will need to replace it depending of the whp you want.

Please answeer this questions ...

What's the engine code ?

What's the ECU code ?

What's the specs of your turbo ?

Do you have a tunning device ?

Have you done something else to the engine or to anything else in the car ? (related with the turbo proyect )

How much whp ( wheel horse power ) you are planning to have at the end of the proyect ?

We all can help but we need certain information that it's necesary to understand where you are standing. you can keep your stock fuel pump a little while but at some point you will need to replace it depending of the whp you want.

don't listen to that guy, he to stupid to see that most of his questions have been answered, and its not safe to keep you stock fuel pump after you turbo

yes the dsms will plug right in, but what are you using for fuel management?

also don't put the injectors in until your at a place to get tuned, with the 450cc you will not be able to start your car until you get your fuel maps changed

Last edited:
Back