fuel delivery

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YnotJDM

Alright so my b16a SIR-2 swap is in and in a few weeks ill have the money for cams. Im getting either ctr or itr cams. So far i have i/h/e and a blox manifold. Wondering whether to go with the ctr or the itr cams, and also will i need to change injectors or should i just get a fuel pressure regulator?

Your stock injectors should be fine, but you'll need the fuel maps adjusted. In other words, you need to get it "tuned". Also I think the specs on those cams are damn near identical. You'll see much better gains from an aftermarket cam, especially with the supporting mods and a tune.

So whats a good cam to go with. I was also looking at the buddy clubs, and i heard the skunk2 stage 2 cams were pretty good too. Im staying n/a btw.

cam profiles are a matter of personal preference, power goals, and supporting mods. It's best to do research to match the cam profile to your existing setup, but any of the cams you listed should work reasonably well for an off-the-shelf profile.

Back