fuel problems on a turbo dc4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hello... i have a 1994 ls with a t3/t4 kit on it. i have a fmu to spike the fuel and i have noticed it running real rough at idle so i put on a b&m fuel gauge and i am carring over 120psi of fuel at idle?? do you think my regulator went bad?? it is a sock reg so i could keep my base fuel stock... but i did by the b&m command flow adjustable regulator but if this stock regulator is bad i dont want to go through the hassel of modifing it so the command flow will fit it... also have a 255lph pump

It could be a problem with the fmu. FMU are *ucking junk. You should be some 440cc injectors and tune it with CROME or hondata. You will get alot more horsepower then you have now with the same about of boost, just from the fine tuning of the fuel and ignition timing. If you do this junk the fmu because you wont need it any longer. Believe me professional tuning will be the best thing you ever did for your car!! You will notice a hell of a difference the second you drive it for the first time. Plus your engine will last longer since it is being managed PROPERLY.

That would be the way to go since you already have a obd1 computer that can be tuned and chipped. Do the smart thing and get it tuned.

Back