Full b18a swap everything

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rush3969

Banned
Full b18a swap every thing you need thats all i can say for 900 with S1 tranny and new exedy stage 1 clutch less then 300 miles on it..pm or email me at rush3969@yahoo.com

Oh yea to mention i also have all the mounts and shift linkage for a 92-95 civic hatch for that they where all handmade and fabricated to fit they are not aftermarket i will let them go with it if anyone wants this swap..Plus ment to mention that if you buy you pay shipping and i am will to negotiate on this motor need it out of the way..

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Sep 2 2004, 08:09 PM
Y SO CHEAP?
[post=385464]Quoted post[/post]​

Well if you want the price jacked i can do it..The engine is very strong..turn key basically all it needs it tune up i just want it gone cause i have no need in it getting new motor...and to be honest i have 650 in the motor and stock tranny but the ls tranny has grind in 3rd and 5th tend to pop out so i gave a set of 17in wheels with new rubber 04 wheels, for the S1 so actually i have around 1300 in this motor oh yea plus new exedy stage 1 clutch..Oh yea plus 4-2-1 header and intake..Damn i do have to cheap on this..Thanks man..lol The motor has around or right at 110k Was a damn good running engine no smoke or leaks, Will guarentee this engine to run 100%..

I told you man, your selling it cheap as hell. I actually just bought a b18a so i don't need it. Got anyone to vouch for you?

Bump for a good price.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Sep 2 2004, 09:31 PM
I told you man, your selling it cheap as hell. I actually just bought a b18a so i don't need it. Got anyone to vouch for you?

Bump for a good price.
[post=385496]Quoted post[/post]​

well i got plenty of ppl but there not listed on this site or anything they all know its a damn good and strong motor..im going back to 1.6 and doing internals and head work plus boost...The reason i am selling this motor is cause u know how i said my tranny was about gone well i went to change it and put the s1 b16 tranny in and i got it in but i cant get but like one of the mounts on and the others i cant get them to line up for shit so i need a cherry picker to lift the engine a little bit and line it up, but i was thinking since i done got it all unmounted i mise as well sell it and get me a 1.6 to build cause i know much more about 1.6 then 1.8 and i can 1.6 shit cheaper so i would rather have one..Thanks for bump..

I am located in ky..I am thinking it was 92 but i have to check what shape the distributor shape to tell cause i think 90-91 where round but im thinking mine was box shape ill check it and let you all know if it is 92-93 i know they where 140hp..But ill check it out...got milf i will email you later..

Will split up the parts if intrested will sell the motor by its self and tranny by its self let me know if anyone is intrested need money for some other stuff fast will negotiate on price..Not accepting trades at this time unless its something i need but i really need money at this time thanks..

Back