full blown drag slick neeed...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hondatuner88

Does anyone know what size slick I can run on a VX wheel? Anyone make them?? Thanks in advance!

i would buy the bfg drag radials...
.if you want a slick youll need the same width of the tire or it wont hold a bead...

bfg drag radials street legal just to drive to the track? "thats only 15 miles away" And what size would i need?? Any dealer sites?

a 13x5 is a hirrible choice for a drag wheel, unless of course your car makes 102 horsepower.

13x8 is where you should start looking for a drag slick. anything smaller, and you simply won't get the benefits of it.

Thanks pissedoff...but I would still like to stick to a cheap light wheel for drag racing (only gonna take it to the track 3 times a month) Thats why I thought vx wheels would work...Any oem wheels 13x8?? Any ideas??

Thanks everyone!!

just get 14" stealies from a junk yard and buy the 14-60-205....

the stealies are a little heavier than an alloy wheel but it will cost you 10 bucks and you wont notice the diff....

my point is, the tire size that you can fit on a vx wheel really isn't worth the hassel.

first, what kind of power are you putting down? that has EVERYTHING to do with proper slick sizing.

Back