full throttle

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
ok i bought hasport motor mounts off a guy on ebay. its now been 3 weeks since he has go the money and i still dont have them. so yesterday i call the guy up and they awnser the phone full throttle. so i ask if they have the mount kit in stock. the guy says yup. so i ask him if you have them in stock why did you not send them out yet? well umm let me check he says. 15 min goes by and the guy tells me that hasport has to ship them from cali and they were sent out today. o thats weird 3 weeks go by and i decide to call and they are going to be sent out that day DOUBT IT. so any way on this guys feedback he has some people complaining about not receiving their mounts. so he doesn't probaly even cary them!! :wtf2:

Bottom line, dont by from this guy bekhire and on ebay his store is import works or something like that. etheir way dont buy from this fuck.

the question on everyone's mind.....

why did you order mounts from a guy who has feedback about people not receiving the specific product you were ordering?

report him to ebay Safe Harbor trading dept.

the report him to paypal as well.

then tell Ebay that nobody answers the phone number listed on their account.

ebay will then pull his account and cancel it.

I ordered some mounts from the same guy and paid for 'em monday and they were here by thursday evening. I didn't have any problem out of him at all... Have you tried emailing? I got a response really quick when I emailed.. Sorry you're having trouble with him, wish I could help out more... Hope you get everything taken care of.

Sounds typical, I have found a lot of Ebay business dropship from companies (never have hands on product). Everytime I find something that is nicely priced, and ask about the shipping, it turns out this way.

Originally posted by pills_PMD@May 7 2004, 01:42 PM
the question on everyone's mind.....

why did you order mounts from a guy who has feedback about people not receiving the specific product you were ordering?

the feed back was there a couple of days after i payed. i was saying that just dont buy the mounts.

Back