1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fully built d16z6 290whp $2,000

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by hjason, Feb 22, 2009.

1. hjason

hjason New Member

Hey I have my motor for sale, If metalgozd sees this im sorry I didnt sell this to you last time my boy wanted it real bad.

Here's the specs
    91 d16a6 block
    srp pistons part number 149178
    eagle h beam rods pn 5934aho
    acl bearings
    old turbonetics t3/t4 turbo
    nice homebuilt turbo manifold
    all intercooler piping and plumbing comes with it to fit a ef civic, can easilly be modified to fit an eg chassis
    tial 38m wg
    dsm bov
    socketed p28 with chip burner
    88-91 si transmission
    act 6 puck clutch
    arp rod bolts
    kms block gaurd
    05 mm oversized valves bench tested and flowmatched head

this motor dynoe'd at 290whp at 19lbs of boost, was street driven at 230whp at 13psi, for reliabaility this is a nice motor need to sell lost job

I can ship your probably looking at about 300 bucks or less to ship I recently shipped something bigger than this for 260 bucks, I have a lift which will save you money on shipping

things you will need
    get it tuned, I have the socketed ecu with old tune on it but no gaurntees if it is still on there.
    injectors, i sold them they were rc450s but dsm injectors work nice and can be picked up cheap a little wiggle to get in but they work
    turbo has some play in it
    un verified clutch contdition

located in rockford, illonis

please call 262-903-2517

or email

that works best to get ahold of me, no answering machine texting works good too

thanks Jason
  2. riceracerex

riceracerex D-Series Ninja

Pryor, Ok
    very nice build. i am rebuilding a dirty d16 right now and may contact you after my income tax is in. looks very clean though. have any more pics or dyno sheets?
  3. eastbxc

eastbxc Custom User Title

Wow very nice!!!
Draft saved Draft deleted