1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fully Built Type R Motor (JUN, JDM, Toda, Skunk 2

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by AllmotorCRX161, Sep 29, 2003.

1. AllmotorCRX161

AllmotorCRX161 Member

Im selling my Fully Built ITR Motor. The motor started off as a 2000 Integra Type R. The bottom end was taken apart, and the block was Hot tanked, Bored over .25 (81.37mm) and JDM ITR pistons were installed. The rods were then Shotpeened and the crank was balanced and knife edged. As for the head, there was a Port and Polish on the head, and a match port and polish on the intake manifold. Also there is Skunk 2 Valvetrain throughout the head, and to top it off a set of JUN 3 Camshafts. The Stock type R throttle body was taken off and bored out to a 70mm. There is also a DC 4-2-1 header. As for the transmission, it is JDM Y1 cable tranny with stock LSD, the stock LSD was taken out and replaced with a Quaife LSD. There are only 1000 miles on the entire motor since rebuilt and 1000 on transmission. I have over 9600 dollars into this motor. Im asking 4300 for the complete motor. Please email me with any questions

2. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

so what cams does it have? the todas or the juns? is the aem EMS included? would you consider selling the header seperate? is the header stainless or ceramic coated? the header is for the ITR right? and bolts up to the CRX's exhaust with a b series engine? cause im looking for a header for a b18 that bolts up to the crx's stock exhaust point. i have a b18c1 and the headers for this engine are shorter. thanks.

3. AllmotorCRX161

AllmotorCRX161 Member

Hello,

The motor does not come with the Toda's or the FMS, also im not going to part out the motor. Everything is getting sold togethere. Thank you

4. driver1

driver1 Senior Member

so why no todas and ems then?

5. AllmotorCRX161

AllmotorCRX161 Member

Because the EMS sold with the car, and the Toda's cost me 1500, so I sold them seperate to try and get some of my money back.

6. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

what valves did you use?

7. SolLess16

SolLess16 Senior Member

does the tranny come with the swap - you said 4700 for the motor - also what skunk 2 do you have done to the head (springs retainers valves )

8. AllmotorCRX161

AllmotorCRX161 Member

I have all Skunk 2 springs and retainers, I took the valves out and put JDM ITR valves when I took the Cams out. Yes the tranny does come with the motor. I need to sell the motor asap to make way for my new project.

9. 2 litre EG

2 litre EG Senior Member

if i had the money id buy it... sorry im broke at the moment

<_<

10. AllmotorCRX161

AllmotorCRX161 Member

I need to sell my Motor ASAP, im asking 4500 for the motor now. If anyone is interested, Reply. Thanks

11. hybrid89

hybrid89 thistownsucks...

good price...wish i had the cash!!! bump!

12. ek9r

ek9r Senior Member

249 at the wheels? what octane? :bump: 4 a nice lil setup

13. AllmotorCRX161

AllmotorCRX161 Member

That was running 112, Red Line Race gas..

14. dvs_prelude

dvs_prelude Senior Member

Sorry to sound skeptical but 249whp??? Do you have dyno's to prove this? Who tuned it for you?

Also...Toda Vtec Killer cams need really high compression to make power. With those JDM ITR pistons, you're only making 11:1CR. I know from first had experience, from Dr. Charles that you would loose power with that low compression and those cams.

Another thing... Skunk valvetrain + JUN cams = broken camshafts. I know a couple guys who've tried this combo and both snapped camshafts. The Skunk spring rates are less than the JUNs. Did you use the Skunk valvetrain with the Vtec Killers???

You claim that this engine makes more power than fully built 2.0/vtec engines, with only 11:1CR... Even if you have some serious mill done to you head, that's :bs: Who are you trying to fool?

Last thing.... you only ran 11.84 in a "full race" crx, with 249whp???
    with that much power in such a car, you should have ran a 10.xx... Johnny from Pit Crew ran 11.1 at Battle last year in his crx with only 228whp.
    Sorry to :poke: you

15. dvs_prelude

dvs_prelude Senior Member

Why such high octain with those pistons??? 91 would have been sufficient. You don't gain power just by adding octain

16. 2 litre EG

2 litre EG Senior Member

OCTANE dick! lol

honestly now that he broke it down that does sound about right... canek my boy your learning!! j/k man

anyways, that would be nice if you did include some pics of this motor as well as some dyno charts

B)

17. AllmotorCRX161

AllmotorCRX161 Member

Lowered Price. I need to sell the swap ASAP, im asking 4300.. SOME EMAIL ME ON THIS.

18. khrisb

khrisb ******

Nobody wants to buy it!! It sounds like a bunch of BS!!
    BUMP for scammer.

19. 2 litre EG

2 litre EG Senior Member

hmmm still no pics or dyno charts? dayam

dont look too good for you pal

:p

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted