Fully Built Type R Motor (JUN, JDM, Toda, Skunk 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Im selling my Fully Built ITR Motor. The motor started off as a 2000 Integra Type R. The bottom end was taken apart, and the block was Hot tanked, Bored over .25 (81.37mm) and JDM ITR pistons were installed. The rods were then Shotpeened and the crank was balanced and knife edged. As for the head, there was a Port and Polish on the head, and a match port and polish on the intake manifold. Also there is Skunk 2 Valvetrain throughout the head, and to top it off a set of JUN 3 Camshafts. The Stock type R throttle body was taken off and bored out to a 70mm. There is also a DC 4-2-1 header. As for the transmission, it is JDM Y1 cable tranny with stock LSD, the stock LSD was taken out and replaced with a Quaife LSD. There are only 1000 miles on the entire motor since rebuilt and 1000 on transmission. I have over 9600 dollars into this motor. Im asking 4300 for the complete motor. Please email me with any questions

so what cams does it have? the todas or the juns? is the aem EMS included? would you consider selling the header seperate? is the header stainless or ceramic coated? the header is for the ITR right? and bolts up to the CRX's exhaust with a b series engine? cause im looking for a header for a b18 that bolts up to the crx's stock exhaust point. i have a b18c1 and the headers for this engine are shorter. thanks.

Hello,

The motor does not come with the Toda's or the FMS, also im not going to part out the motor. Everything is getting sold togethere. Thank you

does the tranny come with the swap - you said 4700 for the motor - also what skunk 2 do you have done to the head (springs retainers valves )

I have all Skunk 2 springs and retainers, I took the valves out and put JDM ITR valves when I took the Cams out. Yes the tranny does come with the motor. I need to sell the motor asap to make way for my new project.

I need to sell my Motor ASAP, im asking 4500 for the motor now. If anyone is interested, Reply. Thanks

Originally posted by AllmotorCRX161@Sep 29 2003, 11:33 AM
Im selling my Fully Built ITR Motor. The motor started off as a 2000 Integra Type R. The bottom end was taken apart, and the block was Hot tanked, Bored over .25 (81.37mm) and JDM ITR pistons were installed. The rods were then Shotpeened and the crank was balanced and knife edged. As for the head, there was a Port and Polish on the head, and a match port and polish on the intake manifold. Also there is Skunk 2 Valvetrain throughout the head, and to top it off a set of JUN 3 Camshafts. The Stock type R throttle body was taken off and bored out to a 70mm. There is also a DC 4-2-1 header. As for the transmission, it is JDM Y1 cable tranny with stock LSD, the stock LSD was taken out and replaced with a Quaife LSD. There are only 1000 miles on the entire motor since rebuilt and 1000 on transmission. The car was dynoed with a AEM Fuel mangement system and also Toda Vtec Killer Cams and the motor put out 249 at the wheels and 285 to the flywheel. The motor was in a full Race crx and ran a 11.84. I have over 9600 dollars into this motor. Im asking 4700 for the complete motor. Please email me with any questions

Sorry to sound skeptical but 249whp??? Do you have dyno's to prove this? Who tuned it for you?

Also...Toda Vtec Killer cams need really high compression to make power. With those JDM ITR pistons, you're only making 11:1CR. I know from first had experience, from Dr. Charles that you would loose power with that low compression and those cams.

Another thing... Skunk valvetrain + JUN cams = broken camshafts. I know a couple guys who've tried this combo and both snapped camshafts. The Skunk spring rates are less than the JUNs. Did you use the Skunk valvetrain with the Vtec Killers???

You claim that this engine makes more power than fully built 2.0/vtec engines, with only 11:1CR... Even if you have some serious mill done to you head, that's :bs: Who are you trying to fool?

Last thing.... you only ran 11.84 in a "full race" crx, with 249whp???
with that much power in such a car, you should have ran a 10.xx... Johnny from Pit Crew ran 11.1 at Battle last year in his crx with only 228whp.
Sorry to :poke: you

Originally posted by AllmotorCRX161@Oct 1 2003, 12:17 PM
That was running 112, Red Line Race gas..

Why such high octain with those pistons??? 91 would have been sufficient. You don't gain power just by adding octain

Originally posted by dvs_prelude+Oct 1 2003, 07:40 PM-->
AllmotorCRX161
@Oct 1 2003, 12:17 PM
That was running 112, Red Line Race gas..

Why such high octain with those pistons??? 91 would have been sufficient. You don't gain power just by adding octain

OCTANE dick! lol

honestly now that he broke it down that does sound about right... canek my boy your learning!! j/k man

anyways, that would be nice if you did include some pics of this motor as well as some dyno charts

B)

Originally posted by AllmotorCRX161@Oct 4 2003, 12:05 PM
Lowered Price. I need to sell the swap ASAP, im asking 4300.. SOME EMAIL ME ON THIS.

hmmm still no pics or dyno charts? dayam

dont look too good for you pal

:p

Back