fully rebuilding b18c

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

honda/JDM

ok, im swappin a b18c(gsr) into my eg. and one of the 1st things i planned on doing was fully rebuilding it. and i was wondering what the cost of it would be??

im not really specific with what im gonna rebuild it with, i just was looking for suggestions that would get me the most hp and tq without goin to crazy in price.

whats to crazy in price for you? you gotta give people on the board something to work with here before suggestions can be given

im not sure i'll do it all at once. it just depends on how much it all would be at once. but at the max 4 or 5k. but if it has to go over that. just say what it is anyways. lol.

yea i know. but after the whole build is done 250-300hp. but if i can get more than that, for under 4,5k, say so.

ok lol. new price range. about 3k at max. no turbo. i dont want a turbo. if i get anything after rebuilding it. it'll be a supercharger. but what do you think would be the best build for 3k. ur opinion. and i kno how many possible ways there is. just say the one you like most.

I think you're going to be hard pressed to make 300 wheel horses naturally aspirated for $3,000. Also, if you're considering a supercharger, then factor the cost of that in as well. A good blower could take up most of your budget.

Is there some reason why you're so opposed to turbo?

Someone needs to browse the boards... My first post sounded something similar to what you asked. Check out the thread I started and tally up the price for everything mentioned in the various posts left by members (as far as a rebuilt is concerned).

I'm sure glad I came to the right place and asked all the right questions. I feel like a retard going back reading my old posts after knowing what I know now.

Good luck! ^_^

Looks like you'll be reading for days.

What you need to do is figure out what you want. Do you want 300whp NA, turboed, supercharged, NA/sprayed and how does that fit into your budget. If it doesn't then don't do it and try something else or save more money to put into your budget so you can do what you want.

Back