funny-ass pic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
61.JPG

by far, one of the funniest pictures i've ever seen.

Maybe a little back ground as to what's in the bucket, you know, so we can find it funny too.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 26 2004, 08:30 AM
Maybe a little back ground as to what's in the bucket, you know, so we can find it funny too.

looks like trash to me. :shrug2:

Civicious, you are an idiot.

That would be the motor for Ji's Toyota, which was shipped "Top of the line, Priortiy" by Nippon motors. Like everyone else, I didn't get it at first, because the topic starter gave NO information, then I looked at the pics from Ji's sig link and saw it. I wish all companies were as reliable and as professional as them. :lol:

Nippon is where I purcahse a lot of motors and refer many peeps there. they are great and I recommend them to anyone.

matt

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Apr 26 2004, 08:31 AM-->
@Apr 26 2004, 08:30 AM

looks like trash to me. :shrug2:

Yep, that's what it was... just trash...

62.JPG

And a little background on the first pic...

Nippon wanted $250 to ship the engine to my door, so I said send it to "my business" and gave them the address of a farm up the road from me. One of the farmers put the bucket up to the back of the trailer and we slid the pallet into the bucket, then brought the engine back to my house and dropped it off in my garage. I gave the guy a sixer of Bud for his efforts, and now I'm his best friend. :p

I was making a joke about how Nippon uses farmers and their tractors to deliver engines.

Nippon is TOP notch. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy an engine.

Originally posted by Havok@Apr 26 2004, 11:23 AM
Did they bring you your motor in a sweet bulldozer as well?

I mean, seriously...

Give them some credit at least nick.....

Nippon motors just retired the rickshaw delievery service and cooley hats after 15 years of faithful service....

Originally posted by Havok@Apr 26 2004, 11:14 AM
Civicious, you are an idiot.

That would be the motor for Ji's Toyota, which was shipped "Top of the line, Priortiy" by Nippon motors. Like everyone else, I didn't get it at first, because the topic starter gave NO information, then I looked at the pics from Ji's sig link and saw it. I wish all companies were as reliable and as professional as them. :lol:

damn, havok, did someone piss on your cheerios or somethin?

Back