funny ass video **work Warning**

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Check out this vid. it has some topless girls so i put a WW on it, but the funny part is wathch the little kid in the background :lol: :lol:
heres the link

I watched it 3 times before I realised anything about any kid.

NOPI people need to be shot into the sun. How do I know it's NOPI ? 100's of hispanics and thugs standing around, with their offspring, filming and staring at two low-esteem meatbags starved for attention so badly that they will turn GAY for it.... And no one even looks at the cars.

NOPI.
Think of how much of a loser these girls are. If you wanted attention called to you.. would you go gay shut up Misti ?

(45 second pause)
god I hate NOPI.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Feb 5 2005, 12:51 AM
I watched it 3 times before I realised anything about any kid.

NOPI people need to be shot into the sun. How do I know it's NOPI ? 100's of hispanics and thugs standing around, with their offspring, filming and staring at two low-esteem meatbags starved for attention so badly that they will turn GAY for it.... And no one even looks at the cars.

NOPI.
Think of how much of a loser these girls are. If you wanted attention called to you.. would you go gay shut up Misti ?

(45 second pause)
god I hate NOPI.

-> Steve
[post=456753]Quoted post[/post]​

Do you ever stop ranting???

for the video: like father, like son. They were both standing there staring in awe.

:lol: :lol: ...way to make it obvious, but i'm suprised the girls didn't see him standing there or maybe they just didn't give a shit

Back