funny radio conversation

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integraenthusiest

I dont know how many of you have heard this before but its funny as hell. I dont know if this would be considered a work warning but it does have some references to oral sex. The radio conversation is about 30 min long so make sure you have nothing to do.

http://www.angelfire.com/gunda...X.mpg

how did I know this was coming? bahahha Repost of like 3 days ago

Wtf is going on?! Whatever happened to READING threads before you post?! Jesus tap-dancing Christ. It's one thing if it's a repost from a few months ago, but seriously....the same shit is being posted with 4-5 dys of each other.

I am lobbying to any HS mods, that the next person who posts something from ebaums world be givien a warning.

Originally posted by Havok@Jul 7 2004, 03:43 PM
I am lobbying to any HS mods, that the next person who posts something from ebaums world be givien a warning.

Why bother? It's not technical or important anyway... it's just meaningless BS that people are posting up for fun. Don't read it if you don't want to- we're not going to sit here and warn people for trivial stuff like this.

well im sorry for posting this without reading other posts that might be related to this. I promise, this will not happen again.

Originally posted by integraenthusiest@Jul 7 2004, 09:11 PM
well im sorry for posting this without reading other posts that might be related to this. I promise, this will not happen again.

Didn't mean to point it directly at you, don't sweat it, I'm just stating that there are about 4-5 posts floating around that was posted just a few days ago.

Back