Funny Sh*t

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
you can read the post here
http://forums.furthurnet.org/viewtopic.php?t=11564

or if your lazy this is the jist of it.

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying, "Hi, how are you?" I'm not the type to start a conversation in the men's restroom but, I don't know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassedly, "Doing just fine!" And the other guy says, "So what are you up to?" What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say, "Uhhh, I'm Just like you, trying to get through the day!" At this point I'm just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question. "Can I come over to your place for a while?"

Ok, this question is just wacky but I figured I could be just polite and end the conversation. I tell him, "Well I have company over, so today is a bad day for me." Then I hear the guy say nervously, "LISTEN!!! I'll have to call you back, there's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!"

:lmao: :lol:

That shit had my crackin up...

Or maybe its just the 211

I have done that with my girl sitting in the living room before... Her damn cell phone is so small, I missed seeing her dialing, I guess. ;)

Good shit.

Back