Funny Story

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackFrog

Neighborhood Lush
VIP
This made me laugh today...

Little background info, ive been looking for a cheap, older motorcycle to get for a few weeks now...

On my way home to lunch this afternoon, I drive past an older Honda for sale, so Im like, "ooh, stop and check that out on the way back to work." So on my way back, stop by, get the number, call the guy, make apt to go see it at 6 after work. Sometime between, me and a guy from work drive over so i can show him in my CRX, as we are about to leave, some dude in a RSX type S drives by, hits the brakes (fairly main road keep in mind) throws it in reverse and backs into the next driveway over.

He puts his window down and says "Hey, that for sale?"
Me: "Yeah, you looking for a bike too?"
RSX: blank stare.... "No, is that for sale?"
Me: "Oh, this, the CRX?"
RSX: "yeah, you selling that?"
Me: "uh, no."
RSX: peels out

Me and Al are like WTF was that? We thought he meant the bike....

THe kind of funny part is, i drive Al back to work after we looked at the bike at 6, and the rex starts spitting out coolant from one of the heater core lines. After i take care of that, the started, which had been making funny noises for a few days, decides its gonna shit the bed too.

So, long story short, should have sold her right then and there, and bought the bike....instead, the rex is sleeping at work tonight, so i can put a starter in her tomorrow on my only day off, sweet deal eh? And oh yeah, the del sol, the one i put all the money into to for autocross and so i have a "nice" car, not a single soul has ever come up and asked if shes for sale....The bondoed rex, with fading paint and vomiting coolant, people want her. WTF is that?!

thankyou

-Chris

Back