Funny things to say about cars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

96ekhatch

I guess this post is just for fun, Me and my friends always goof off and say stupid shit about cars, we actually convinced my one friend that my other friend's civic was out of vtec fluid and thats y it wouldn't hit vtec lol it was actually just low on oil, i also told someone that my headlight fluid was low and thats y my one high beam wouldn't work and he believed me. Does anybody else have anything like that they say to confuse people? lol

muffler bearings, flux capacitors, 'power bands', ya use your imagination.

I like to tell people that if they can use the same tune as their friend since they are putting on the same turbo kit their friend had :ph34r:

i know at one point, suicidedoors.com had bolt-on bodydrops for trucks listed for $10,000 as a joke on their website...lol.

When I worked at Goodyear and a car would come it with tires chopped to hell from being out of alignment we would always say, "Those arent chopped, those are just traction divets."

I think my favorite one isn't something someone made up, but one derived from pure ignorance. And that would be when someone mentions a Cadillac converter... loll

lol.. Cross drilled brake lines, Engine oil bypass kit, piston return springs..

"Passenger Noise Reducer":
nagstopper.jpg

^Ah ha ha ha. 91acccordwithwork has one of those. I havent looked at Kaleco Auto for a while.

I like to tell people that if they can use the same tune as their friend since they are putting on the same turbo kit their friend had :ph34r:

LMFAO. For some reason that sounds fermiliar.

Last edited:
im sure he is.
just to make sure that were not talking any more shit.. lol
hell e-slap us!

I posted this thread so everyone could have some fun and some laugh's and people already gotta be asshole's ya know what i'm sorry i'm not as fucking educated about cars as some of you mother fucker's but i'm sure that some other people would think that using the same motor, turbo set up, and everything else that you could use the same tune and it would work just fine cause that kid that my friends got his ecu from had that same tune on a diff car and motor and put it on my friend's car and guess what it worked fine and ran pretty fast on 6 psi. sorry my fucking mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back