G-tech Accuracy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

omega11855

i was just wondering if anyone has used the g-tech before and had any idea of how they compare to drag #'s from the track with the same setup
well the g-tech tells me i run a
14.10 at 103.7(with a 160lb friend in the car)
so someone give me and idea of how close it is

I was reading something about the gtech not to long ago in the forums. You might want to check around a little more because the topic got a few replies from people that had them.

what mods do you have to your car? Basically add .2 to a full second, depends how modded you are. A friend here with a stock 01 Lightning bought one and it said he ran a 12.9 and in actuallity, he runs a consistant 13.5.

it also depends WHERE you do the testing.

the gtech goes off radar.. kinda... and if you have soft suspension, and the car dips down in the back when you gas it, it will loose its perspective of the ground.

IMO, its a piece of shit.
$200 = 4 track days

B wed night is $10
and its dead .... youll get more runs than one of the rented out test and tune days

hehe, 10 to run here on import night, midnight drags night and test n tune.. well, i think its 15 on midnight drags night now. But you still get hella runs in.

Gtech = shit,

Agree with pissedoffsol, go to the track where it is more fun to run against others and find out times. Practice under pressure is the best ;)

Milan

i wouldnt look at the actual times using it but i think i would look at the difference between runs ex. 14.1 then put in cams 13.7 the .4 gain should be .4 at the track right?

If it doesn't take information accurately, then you can't really rely on it's data plottings. Dyno and track time is the best, and most accurate.

Milan

Back