Game Review: Assassin's Creed (Spoiler Free)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
load.gif

that is all

anybody else played it?

I keep hearing its great till you do the normal stuff 2-3 times then its nothing more then doing the same thing over and over and over and over...

I want to get it, I'm waiting for a price drop.

you have it for the PS3 or 360?

got it on 360. great game, try to get everything. it gets challenging after awhile. i got a chunk of achievements.

it is repetitive but having achievement points is ftw.

I have it on the 360. Graphics are amazing, but after the first few missions it's like pulling teeth. Even going after achievement points isn't worth it. Jeffie, don't waste your money on it. Definitely play it, but borrow it or rent it. It's worth $20 tops. Every damn mission is the same. Going through the towns, you'll get sick of the crowd saying the same 5 or so lines. It just really isn't worth it and I'm pissed that I wasted $60 on it when it came out.

the replay value is extremely suspect, the environment is dynamic but the maps are static and there is some repitition

My Advice: This game is awesome at first glance, but gets old after awhile. Kind of like a hot girl with no brain, so treat them the same. Gamefly it and shack up for a couple weeks. When your tired of putting up with the same thing every day and your used to the once amazing experience get rid of her, then post the nudes on hondaswap... wiat a second, there won't been nudes. Or at least there shouldn't be.... fucking perv

I keep hearing its great till you do the normal stuff 2-3 times then its nothing more then doing the same thing over and over and over and over...

I want to get it, I'm waiting for a price drop.

you have it for the PS3 or 360?

:werd: It's fun and all at first; then gets very boring.

Back