Garage Sale - Integra stuff and more

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wanderinman

Ok, my parents are moving and making me unload all my shit out of their garage, sigh, here is what I got for sale, will take pictures for anyone wanting them;

ACURA STUFF

(4) Stock 4dr LS Springs $45 o.b.o.

(1) Stock B18b Air box w/ intake tube $15 o.b.o.

(1) Stock Integra Head-Unit (cassette deck, not CD) $20 o.b.o.

(3) 17x7 Konig Heliums (bronze). All three have Kumho 711's on them, 2 with good tread, one with bad tread. A pot hole won the fight with the 4th one, but I guess you can have it if you want $150 o.b.o.

(1) Integra front license plate bracket $10 shipped

(2) Front brake rotors BRAND NEW, these are from Autozone, and I dont remember the brand, but I'll check if it really matters. $25

Integra 4dr Mudflaps, missing back right FREE + shipping

(1) Spare donut, 4x100, used for about 30 miles $10

(1) Stock B18B exhaust header w/ heatshield (85,000 miles) Make offer

(1) Short throw shifter for 90-01 Tegs (will also fit 88-00 civics and 93-97 sols) $15 o.b.o.

NOT ACURA STUFF

(2) 33x15.50R16.50 Super Swamper TSL/SX BRAND NEW! $300 o.b.o.

2 Ton Floor jack w/ jack stands, this set is only used once $25

(1) Factory Jeep Wrangler Head unit, again, cassette deck $25

(2) Polk 12" subs (have pictures), one has a bad voice coil (ALWAYS CHECK YOUR WIRE CONNECTIONS!!). $75

(1) Q-Logic Bandpass box for two 12's. Looks sharp $80

Thats all I can think of right now, if get to the garage sometime and see something else I'll edit this post. I'll pretty much ship any of it at buyers expense, PM me for contact info.

alright ill take the short shifter then...thanks for the info

$82 for three, and $101 for all four... more if you want the tires.

I can have pictures tomorrow, I have them when they were on my car if you want. I hit a pot hole and caused a pretty bad dent in the rim which also tore the inner part of the casting, its not a useable rim, or at least not worth making a useable rim.

Tape deck is $30 shipped to your Zip code (and yes, I have the anti-theft code)

Back