gas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
anyone ever have gas so bad that it even runs you out the room? i ate something tonite that gave me gas some kinda bad and holy hell does it stink when i let wind...LOL.

I have that kind of gas if I fart.

Usually I hold it in, but if I'm having a bad day at work, I just let it go, and the manager can suffer.

Originally posted by MadMaXXX@Apr 17 2005, 08:52 PM
hmm

imagine the implications and apllications

methane powered ford ranger splash

BRILLIANT!
[post=488096]Quoted post[/post]​

[/ Guiness commercial]

Ask any serious lifter who takes in mass quantities of protein. It will be the worse smell that you'll ever encounter. I've been asked to leave the room by my family before and my lifting partner damn near made me vomit one time in the weight room. He farted into the fan that blew in my direction and I choked and gagged...fucker.

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Apr 17 2005, 08:48 PM
anyone ever have gas so bad that it even runs you out the room? i ate something tonite that gave me gas some kinda bad and holy hell does it stink when i let wind...LOL.
[post=488094]Quoted post[/post]​

haha glad I wasn't in your apartment for that one then.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Apr 17 2005, 09:26 PM
Ask any serious lifter who takes in mass quantities of protein. It will be the worse smell that you'll ever encounter. I've been asked to leave the room by my family before and my lifting partner damn near made me vomit one time in the weight room. He farted into the fan that blew in my direction and I choked and gagged...fucker.
[post=488117]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

My best friend is a lifter who takes in mass supplements of different varieties. He has the worst gas I've ever smelled. He clears our 12x20 foot lunchroom of grown men, some of whom have worked at the sewage plant. :lol:

Back