gettin out of racing sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my house cought fire and i have to clear out all my shit....

bye bye to hondas for a while...

1. ARP head studs for a gsr b18c1.... i believe they will work for b16 too... 40+shipping

2. t3/t4 turbonetics turbo + manifold will support 400hp+..... 500 OBO +shipping

3. black intercooler (support 10lbs of boost) 60+shipping

4. 450cc blue top injectors..................................................50 shipped

5. aem fuel rail + aem adjustable fuel pressure regulator..... 120 shipped

6. Cams ( camshafts) b series vtec b16 and gsr b18c1 (b16- 50+shipping) (GSR- 70+shipping)

7. MT slicks 24x8x13.....75% thread left mounted on honda bolt 13 inch rims... 250 OBO

8. i have a pr3 ecu, which was tuned for my turbo.. 100 obo
PIX UPON REQUEST

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIBLE... I NEED MONEY BUT DONT TRY TO SCREW ME... I WILL MAKE GOOD DEALS FOR ANYONE WANTING MORE THEN ONE THING..

BEST WAY TO REACH ME IS A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR JUST POST HERE .. ( PM IS PERFERED)

I LIVE IN PA BUT IM DOWN IN THE NEWARK AIRPORT AREA DAILY

do you take paypal, are the injectors in good working order? and what if i just want the turbo and not the manifold?
all shipped 85323

turbo...i need specs...and what kind of manifold is it log/ramhorn, D series or B series....

FROM THE TOP

Yes everyone is ok.... except the dumb NIGGGRRRRRRR who poured water on the greese fire which spread to my appartment, two floors above him ...

The manifold is a logish style manifold... ill have pix on friday... sorry i have no desktop anymore... there went my stash of pix

Yes the fuel rail, regulator, and injectors will fit the b18a1 and the injectors are blue...

yes the injectors are in good working order... i had them flow checked but i cannot find the paperwork... so i cant really claim they were... you just have to take my word for it... (i am a marine is that counts for any credit)

for the slicks ill get you pix as soon as friday rolls around... i wish its was friday too... work sucks when home is at a friends house

the manifold is for a b series

Quoted post[/post]]
yes the injectors are in good working order... i had them flow checked but i cannot find the paperwork... so i cant really claim they were... you just have to take my word for it... (i am a marine is that counts for any credit)

I'll take em, I can send $55 to your paypal RIGHT NOW. If you like. Let me know, check your PM's

Also, give me some more info on that Intercooler, what are the measurements on it?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I'll take em, I can send $55 to your paypal RIGHT NOW. If you like. Let me know, check your PM's

Also, give me some more info on that Intercooler, what are the measurements on it?

How much are you willing to sell the aem adjustable fuel pressure regulator? Get back with shipping to 10151? thanks

Back