Getting a Cat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dont name it.

call it different names every time you see it

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jan 22 2004, 07:29 PM
btw if it was my cat I would wait till it came out then named the cat based on how he/she acts/looks

:werd:
The cat will name itself.

I have two cats. Sisters. I called them Beaver and Otter. I was gonna call them Beaver and Sn**ch, but my ex girlfriend didn't think that was appropriate. Ruined all my fun, true story. BTW, they were gonna be dead if I didn't take them, and I take good care of them.

Name it Julio, after my Tein doll who is still MIA after my move. R.I.P. homie :( Bastard nephew may have stolen it.

i want a tein doll thingy

name it
wangan(street race) the shit where the go 180 on the freeways.
zero-yon (street drag)
touge (toegay) the japan's word for mountian road racing... or some shit like that.

hey where are the pictures of the EX? I want to see some pu... er um cat =)

Damn, a lot of cat hate here. I think the closest animal, in ease of care, must be a Greyhound (My friend's Greyhound is named Anastaesia). Quiet, unobtrusive, and if a cat likes you, it will follow you around all the time. My cats have always responded to names, and are so obedient and into me that I can take them in the car, let them out, and they will get back in when I want them to (For the most part)

Memorable pet names, in my life, not in order:

Gerd Orgelldinger - Tarantula
Kramer Xenon - Duck (Named after Kramer guitars, and Xenon the gas)
Ni seu wadda chau sin-sin Kosmo Kramer - Pug (My little saint in Chinese)
Tonka - Pug
Shau Peng Yo Winston Churchill - Pug (My little friend in Chinese)
Chau Ni Eu Taffy - Pug (My little Princess in Chinese)
Chewbacca Chen "Chewie" - Pug ("The great"(chen) chewbacca)
Cinnamon - Tabby Cat
Hevyyd Stronghold - Tree Frog
Killer - Newt (You know, amphibians and fish names are so boring, I'll give all to ya) Prometheus, Thor, Skinny, Treat and Christy (Named after Christy from Aliens 4)
Zorak - What else? a Mantis
George - White and orange cat
Murphy Brown - Maine Coon Cat who gave birth to:
Puppy / Harley
Princess / SoCo
Singleton
Dual
Cassieopeia - my current orange tabby cat
Morgan - Russian Blue cat
Casey - Maine Coon Cat
Peter - Skunk
Woody - Squirrel

I've yet to name anything after my car. But I think that Toyota comes up with good personable names.

Just remember that Celica is a witch that turned men into swans, Cressida destroyed half of Greece and a Corolla is a floral arrangment genitalia fetish.

-> Steve

I have a white manx w/blue eyes named wilfred cause he is a dork,a tortise shell dropped by a hawk on my gf's farm right in front of us named pebbels because she is afraid of everything,and a black 19# indoor named oscar cause all he does is eat and steal....all named by themself..

I want a russian blue and a gray and black egyeptian mau....you lucky to have all the pets steve....and toonces ruled

Back