Getting rid of the crx :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

88crxsiR

well someone hit me from the side in my crx and i dont have the time to fix it. i asked around and someone wants to trade me a 89 240 sx coupe

about the crx it has a dohc ZC with around 85-100K miles and hx wheels everything else is stock.
CIMG0741.jpg

CIMG0740.jpg

Picture768.jpg

CIMG0738.jpg

CIMG0747.jpg

CIMG0749.jpg

CIMG0752.jpg

CIMG0735.jpg

CIMG0733.jpg

details about the 240 motor has 150K the chassis has 275K mods on it are 4 piston 300zx front calipers/brakes, s14 rear brakes, stainless steel brake lines, greddy trust front and rear strut tower braces, tanabe springs, kyb struts, short ram intake, sleepy head light modification, cusco drift button, interior is mint, and only two or three very small and minor flaws on the exterior, a/c has been recharged and 134a converted, alternator replaced, starter replaced and the power steering is leaking(just hoses)
S5000232.jpg

S5000233.jpg

S5000234.jpg

S5000235.jpg

S5000241.jpg

S5000239.jpg

he wants the rex plus 700 bucks.
anyone think this is a good deal?

It sucks that you're getting rid of the Rex. But it's seems like a decent deal for a daily driver. There's not a lot of major mods to think it's been run to crap. I'd negotiate the price difference down a bit but that's just me. :D

yea. i'm in Austin.
haha yea theyre Hx's but will go with the car. :J
i have to wait till maybe the 11th till i get it. till then imma just look the rex... :(

how much would you sell the rex for if someone offered you cash straight up?

how much would you sell the rex for if someone offered you cash straight up?
not really sure. lol.
i just posted it up for trade or sale and i got some trade offers so im not too sure lol.
you gonna offer on it?? haha ^_^
yea. austin's a great place to spend the new year. :D

not really sure. lol.
i just posted it up for trade or sale and i got some trade offers so im not too sure lol.
you gonna offer on it?? haha ^_^
yea. austin's a great place to spend the new year. :D

hell no, i was going to offer on the 240.

how much is my crx worth?
just wondering everyones opinion. thanks.

True....but parts for your car are a dime a dozen around here. I've seen CRX's stock with blown head gaskets selling for $1000. So you never know. But I'd say if the guy's still willing to trade....go for it. The 240's are fun ass cars to mod or just drive! :D

Last edited:
Back