Getty Museum, thought I'd share some pics..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

So me and some friends from school made a trip up to LA to the J Paul Getty Museum a couple weeks ago. We are all in architecture so we thoguth it would be good to go up and see Richard Meier's work for ourselves. It was a cool trip, the buildings themselves were a lot more impressive than the art contained inside, though. well here's some pics for you all to see...

This is a pic from the main courtyard when you get off the tram from the parking structure.
Getty009.jpg

Getty011.jpg

Getty021.jpg

Getty023.jpg

Getty026.jpg

Getty028.jpg

Getty034.jpg

Getty038.jpg

Getty040.jpg

Getty044.jpg

Getty045.jpg

Getty047.jpg

Getty071.jpg

Getty081.jpg

Getty104.jpg

Getty114.jpg

Getty132.jpg

Getty176.jpg

Getty227.jpg

Getty232.jpg

Getty238.jpg

Getty240.jpg

here a couple of me and the gf. this is the girl i was talking about a while back who's 25. everything has gone great and as of yesterday its "official" that we are together, but we have pretty much been spending all our time together for the past couple months.
Getty256.jpg

Getty244.jpg

Getty201.jpg

Me rockin the Burberry:p
Getty072.jpg

Getty056.jpg

one of our friends getting molested by the painting:lol:

lol@ the last pic.

when i was a kid, we went to the frank loyd wright garden/river house i think in PA? or VA or maybe it was north... i forget now... its been years.

there was another funny one of that guys gf standing there all surprised like the girl was brabbing her ass, but it was on her camera.

lol. that was actually another girls purse. i was sitting there in the shade so she made me hold it while she was taking pics

Back