Ghettorific Car-puter

?

• Burn that piece of shit&#

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if he had better fit and finish, that would be totally badass.

i dont think that drive would work well while driving though. skip like crazy.

that guy looks like that douchebag ross from friends.

s40971d0368fc3.jpg

good idea, poor execution.

i saw some dude a while back with really nice computer in his civ. had a 13" monitor molded into the dash, where the stereo and heater conrolls are. and the only thing you could see was the CDrom, when you opened the glove box. pretty bad ass.

love that too. It's more like a car built around a PC than a PC built into a car. Much respect.

:lol: :lol:

what the fuck, is this a computer geek site?

yeah and i love the hood ornament

at least no one will look at it/in it and see the thousdands of dollars of shit in there...he could leave his windows down and no one would even think about it.

...but um yeah...

:unsure:

He did!!! he took the time to put that Mercedes ornament on his hood! :lol:

Originally posted by revolution8k@May 4 2004, 01:29 AM
at least no one will look at it/in it and see the thousdands of dollars of shit in there...he could leave his windows down and no one would even think about it.

The theives prolly don't have their tetnous shots yet....

Yeah, I saw that one too. The Beetle looks pretty nice, but he was actually trying to make it look good. I think the Prelude owner was just trying to be funny!

im still trying to figure out how he turns on the laptop and boots into windows........... errrr is he still running dos? lol

That's very...uh....duct tape and rubberband ish no?...

even if it is a joke...that's pretty lame imo. :thumbsdown:

Back