Ghost Rider

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

Possibly one of the most bad-ass looking Marvel characters known to man is getting his own movie. Im sure some/most of you have seen the trailors on tv, but for those who haven't..

Ghost Rider (2007) (not trailor, imdb link)
YouTube - Ghost Rider Trailor

kinda bad part, nick cage plays Johnny Blaze, but the good part is that the narrator from The Big Lebowski is in it :D

Ill be there opening weekend.^_^

i'll be there to. a lot of people talk shit about having cage play the main actor. i like the decision for several reasons.

1)a no name actor wouldn't be as good. i like to see stars. if it was a nobody it would be low budget and lame.

2)at least it's not paul walker since eva mendes is in it. i'll be there.

3)cage is a HUGE ghost rider fan. he'll do everything he can to not fuck it up.

4)sam elliott is a badass actor. good shit.

i'm going to see this opening day. what day is it again?

I can't wait to see this, it's been a long time coming, and Cage is one of my favorite actors. The only thing that pissed me off was that I heard they were making this almost a year ago and so I had to wait greatly anticipating it's release

yea...im definitely gonna go see it...that movie looks badass and im glad they picked cage...hes a very good actor...and i have to agree with the crowd on sam elliot...hes the man!

Back