Gift my bro sent me from JP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
s3feb1ee63346a.jpg

s3feb1ef215fac.jpg

the cam can run off a 9v battery but the receiver has to be pluged in.... sigh so I need to find away to run it off a battery so I can load it up in my car/bike and have fun =) or I could just use it for peeping as the manal says...

Important the person who ues this product to peep shoot and undertake other illegal avtivities, will be punished.

hehehe =)

oh shit, I thought that was a huge tube of chapstick. you know like a novalty chapstick or something.

My other brother who lived in JP for a year did say something about it being from Hong Kong

BTW just to rub it in my brothers friends who live on base with them offered there 95ish Supra with pretty low miles to them I think they said 2500 bucks maybe it was 3000 I can't remember anyways its was dirt cheap

my brother said no thanks they own a Toyota 4 Runner its called something funky over there but he loves the SUV

cars over there are cheap when it comes to used cars!!!!

yup..they are cheap to buy, but expencive to own.

cant believe noone's suggested a trip to the local highschool girl's lockerroom.....

the p3rv3rt3dn3ss runs weak in you all :angry:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Dec 26 2003, 01:26 PM
cant believe noone's suggested a trip to the local highschool girl's lockerroom.....

the p3rv3rt3dn3ss runs weak in you all :angry:

thats only because did give me enough time to post a relpy...i was thinking the same thing as i was reading the tread.

Dude. Mount it in the Audi under the glove box, back near thefirewall... Upskirt of all the gals that ride inn yo ca', foo! :)

Just send me a copy of April's vid. ;)

Back