Girls Gone Responsible

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

In one of the scenes rumored to be in the video, two women, both sophomores at Princeton, participate in an all-out, hardcore, girl-on-girl, all-night physics study session. Both fully clad in standard, conservative outfits, the climax arrives when the two come to an understanding for finding the center of mass in a binary system.

oooohhhh baby!

The video's centerpiece, a 15-minute montage of quickly edited, handheld shots, features college-aged women showing up to class on time, being designated drivers and eating ice cream and playing putt-putt with their long-term, monogamous boyfriends.

*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*

ahhhh, that's all i needed to read :nod:

uhh that whole website is full of phony comical stories. so yeah its a joke lol.

funny stuff :lol:

Originally posted by DarkHand@Apr 29 2004, 02:17 PM
I love the T+A=$ on the blackboard in the background. :D

i was waiting for someone to pick up on that, lol

http://studentorg.umd.edu/cownipple/issues/oct03/feat1.shtml

good stuff ya see thats why the one new 16 year old should move to maryland we have a killer newpaper

good ole Terps students

One problem that you will inevitably encounter is that men, unlike bananas, ejaculate. To swallow or not to swallow is a very personal choice, and one that every gal has to make for herself. Semen has 15 calories in it, so my rule of thumb is that if I had lunch that day, I spit; but if I haven't eaten, I swallow. A girl has to get her calories from somewhere! And believe it or not, semen is chock full of essential vitamins and nutrients, so it's practically a low cal smoothie.

Back