Go see Wedding Crashers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i liked it. I never would have even went to see it if it werent for this thread.

Its worth the bucks to see it in the theater.. Unless you have a fear of public places and/or are homicidal *coughpissedoffsolcough*

P.S. What you are doing is illegal. You own these forums. You are bragging about illegal activity in a forum that is registered in YOUR name.. Not wise my son, not wise...

if people had some common decency, respect, and weren't outright fuckign annoying, i would change my name to scerenesol or something gay like that...

everyone's gotta be a fucking thug up here, and the theatre is close to the ghetto... so, fuck that.

its so annoying when lisa lopez is in front of you and her cell phone rings...

"HELLO! Y0 SPEAK UP, I CANT HEAR YOU, IM IN THE MOVIES... WHAT? IM IN THE MOVIES... and a 5 min phone call ensues"

and then you have the loving fmaily of 5....

20-25 year old parents, brings johnny, age 5, suzzi, age 4, and pete, age 3, to R-rated moves at the 10pm showing, and all they do is fucking cry.

and then, theres obnotious group #1 whos talking...
and obnixous group #2 tells them to shut up.

no you shut up
no you shuit up
come over here and say that, nigga
who you think you be talking to foo?

its so fucking annoying, so i just stopped going.

i will continue to download movies illegally.

fuck the RIAA.

if you want me to pay $10 for a movie-- i will, but i want to be able to watch it.

and until they offer me an enviroment in which to view said movies, i won't.

and if they have a problem with me, they should see my dvd collection. 90% of the movies i DL to watch, i end up buying.

If they weren't stupid, they'd just put it out on dvd at the same time as it comes out in the theatres.

:withstupid:

really cant fucking stand going to the movies for the exact same reasons (shit they are the same theaters)
if i do go i go about 3 weeks or more after the movie has been out on a weekday
i am sick and fucking tired of having to deal with some dumb ghetto fucking assholes talking on their phone the whole fucking time... talking all fucking loud.... screaming out dumb shit at eachother or the screen.... in there with their 6 fucking kids that are crying or running around the whole fucking time.... these fucks have no fucking respect for the people around them... and in the intrest of not going to prison for shooting every mother fucker in the theater i have pretty much stopped going

or it might be because they are extremely overpayed.

if entertainers earned the same type salaries as people who actually worked then there would be no issue.

theres actors that make 20 mil a film, are you seriously telling me the work they do "acting" on a film is worth 20 mil?

i remember an interview with michael jackson saying he got his first royalty check when he was 6 and itw as for 250,000. can you please tell me how the work he did at age 6 is worth that much.

they are overpayed and underworked and they complain about losing money. and dont give me the entertaining is hard work bullshit, because i know from experience that its not. its no harder than any minimum wage paying job.

lowes and showcase just need to step up and start carding people for these R-rated movies, not letting kids in (5 yr olds) to R-rated even WITH a parent past 8pm or something, and more so, they need to have better security/ushers who actually do something besides walk around with their gay red flashlights.

Straight up, if you don't cater the consumer, the consumer will go away.

and besides, technically, i'm paying for these fucks to see their movies anyway... i'im sure at least half are on welfare or food stamps.
hell, they probably used food stmaps to get there $8 popcorn.

fuck i'm getting all pissed off.

i need a msoke.

brb.

Originally posted by micah@Aug 1 2005, 04:06 PM
the closet racists are coming out :ph34r: lol
[post=534104]Quoted post[/post]​

it ain't about race... because there's plenty of white trash too.

99.32423% of this particualr situation happens to be portericans.

i don't hate them because the are hispanic.

i hate them because they annoy the ever living fuck out of me, have no respoect, manners, or class.

one of my college roomates, and one of my best friends, is el salvadorian.
i slept with a black chick.
my pool league captain is black.

i'm not a racist. I'm a culturist.

Act normal, and i'll be your friend. Act like your stereo type, and you'll drive me nuts, and i'll post threads about you on hondaswap. :p

but if you fit the stereo type, chances are i can't stand you--- and that includes white trash. I can't stand them white hillbilly uncle-fucking fucks either

indeed
race has absolutly nothing to do with it
its all in how you present yourself

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 1 2005, 03:29 PM
indeed
race has absolutly nothing to do with it
its all in how you present yourself
[post=534114]Quoted post[/post]​

Unless you are a mexican! :lmao:
Naa, I've met, like, ummm.. two good ones!

This thread has gone straight to hell..

The wedding crashers was a good movie, Funny as hell!

Originally posted by spectacle@Jul 24 2005, 10:18 PM
thank me later. That is all.
[post=530574]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Great movie, hell even my mom... the psycho bible thumping Jesus freak... loved it.

Back