God help us all....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EGProject

YEEEEAAHHHHH
Apparently it will be called Fast And The Furious : Tokyo Drift. Chances of it sucking - 100.086%.
Release date slatted for June 16 2006. Will feature Lucas Black, and Bow Wow (as the token black guy).

Details are still kinda sketchy, but the rest is here.

Drifting may well be an endangered species. Best of luck to Airjokie and others. :wave:

We can expect a spun-off rap song by May.

as much as paul walker can't act...

how can you have another fast and furious without brian earl spilner?

fatfurious1.jpg

you know i am kinda disappointed. Albeit ghey and the curious 3. It should have been made with Vin as the lead. I guess all the rumors previous to this were wrong that had Dom making a comeback in the third movie.

"The Fast and the Furious 3" follows the story of Shaun Boswell, who has always been an outsider. A loner at school, his only connection to the indifferent world around him is through illegal street racing -- which has made him particularly unpopular with the local authorities. To avoid jail time, Shaun is sent out of the country to live with his uncle in the military, in a cramped apartment in a low-rent section of Tokyo. In the land that gave birth to the majority of modified racers on the road, the simple street race has been replaced by the ultimate pedal-to-the-metal, gravity-defying automotive challenge ... drift racing, a deadly combination of brutal speed on heart stopping courses of hairpin turns and switchbacks. For his first unsuccessful foray in drift racing, Shaun unknowingly takes on D.K., the "Drift King," with ties to the Yakuza, the Japanese crime machine. The only way he can pay off the debt of his loss is to venture into the deadly realm of the Tokyo underworld, where the stakes are life and death.

Summary written by Press Release

To avoid jail time, street racer Shaun Boswell is sent to live with his uncle in Tokyo. There he discovers drift racing. After losing a race to Yakuza-connected D.K., the Drift King, Shaun has to enter the Tokyo underworld to find a way to pay his debt.

Holy crap.

As if drifting didn't suck bad enough already, now we have to make a movie about it? Christ....we're gonna have 17-year-olds watching this movie, then heading out to the street and doing an e-brake "drift" with their Civic right into my car.

on the plus side, i'm sure i'll be getting alot of decent cars in when all the high school kids wreck their cars

CHEAP PARTS FOR EVERYONE IN 06'

DRIFTING is not that bad, but initial d is coo and all, but i wanted vin to come back in part 3 with a better charger. that would make a movie. wither that or a more modified supra.. the orange one

SHIT AS LONG AS THERE are fine ass asian females in there, im game.

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES ANYOTHER GUY HAVE A FANTASY ABOUT AN ASIAN SCHOOLGIRL WITH A REALLY REALLY SHORT SKIRT BEGGING FOR A FUCK. .......... OR IS IT JUST ME.

I think we need soem kind of reminder on here, so none of us get within a mile or so of a theater on that night. you know theres gonna be tons of crashes, just like dohcvtec_accord said

I live across the street from a movie theater, the local Dunkin Donuts hang out, and I live at the end of a road that is 1 mile long, straight with no blind corners.

At night, I could easily sleep at Englishtown - It's like home to me. I hearNOTHING but sirens, V8s and imports screaming up and down the road, from 11:00 at night to 5:00 am. People screaming, kids fighting in the alleyways, and the usual movie goers that can't drive.

Quoted post[/post]]
I think we need soem kind of reminder on here, so none of us get within a mile or so of a theater on that night. you know theres gonna be tons of crashes, just like dohcvtec_accord said

Hey I called it first! :laugh:

If the next one is about drifting, I can't wait for it to come out!! Why? Because all those people that own ugly riced out cars will be sliding them into curbs, trees, other cars, you name it.

Perhaps the writers planned it? They don't like rice, so they write a movie that will cause the drivers to destroy their cars! :ph34r:

If so, Fast and Furious Four should advocate putting 40 sticks of dynamite under your car. :laugh: You're just not cool without it, yo!

Back