God loves me these days

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
So my throat has been hurting for the past week or so. I mean real bad pain, but it wasn't super swollen, and there were no white spots. I made time to go into the doctor yesterday ahead of time, but the pain wasn't as acute and seemed like it was going away so I put it off.

Today, I woke up and I'm puking blood. Yeah blood that came from my throat. My Tonsils are fucking bleeding and the clinic doesn't open for another 45 minutes. My throat feels like its on fire and all I can taste if blood.

God loves me. I not only missed work today, but if I have to have surgery I'll be out for like 10 fucking days.

They don't know what I have. Gave me the usual Zpack, and both forms of hydro in liquid and pill because my doctor thought I was in severe pain. He thought right.

If I don't get better, I go back in. But I have to schedule a time to see a ear, nose, throat doctor soon so I can get these fucking tonsils removed. Not excited, even though its an outpatient procedure.

Back