Going to be a long weekend...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
and it's already started.....

got off work this morning...ran the wife down to Greenish, bought a shit load of food there, and I was wanting some good sake...so we drove on down to NJ, shopped some more, got more food, decided to invite a friend over for sat night for dinner and drinks, so I bought more drinks...and kinda went just a little over board. And I bought the wife a small be-lated Z-mas gift...the Neuro Fuzzy 5.5 cup rice cooker. And bought her a ceramic nabe pot with a lid, and we had dinner there...

I scored two huge bottles of that Genbei San No Onigoroshi (1.8 liter X 2), a small bottle of shochu, the most expensive case of beer I have ever bought... 24 bottles of Orion at $2.49 a bottle.. ($60)...and JDM food stock piled for the rest of the month...all my favorite foods that the wife will cook for me...:D

And me and the wife are thinking of hitting the go cart place in the afternoon, and get back to the house and eat and drink until I pass out... I finally have a damn weekend off, and next weekend off too...:)

I've already killed 3 beers, and two decent sized glasses of the sake...no sleep for over 27 hours, and drove about 250 miles....I'm dead....:eek: and I'm still attacking that damn Tower game...

on the menu tomorrow is JDM NABE. Kinda like a stew, that you add food to after you take food out...to eat it, it takes about 3-4 hours... lotsa drinks, laughs, and fun.

My wallet feels about 8 bills lighter...:( but worth it in the end....

Attachments

• DSC00545.JPG
    DSC00545.JPG
    225.9 KB · Views: 711
  • DSC00546.JPG
    DSC00546.JPG
    238.8 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC00547.JPG
    DSC00547.JPG
    235.8 KB · Views: 102
Nice.

My roomate works at a sushi restaurant and he hooks us up with the sake all the time. I love the flavor. It's only house sake, but its good.

Do you have a sake machine, or how do you prepare yours?

Well maybe its because its a restaurant. Its like you put in the house sake, and it warms it to a perfect temperature. Every time.

Back