Going to Sandy Eggo...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Black Widow g2

*princess*
for those of you from So Cal...

What are some good things to do/see while I'm down there this weekend? I'm going to have a couple of days free to do stuff and I'd like to get some ideas on where to go since I've never been there before.

I'm thinking either Sea World or the SD Zoo... but that's all I really know. On that note... anyone know where Legoland is?

:)

legoland is in carlsbad, brobably like 30 minutes north of SD. the weather here's been shitty the last few days so hopefully it will be nice before you're here. If these showers keep up, i'd recommend staying out of the water, even if its sunny for a little bit, too much pollution in the water when it rains. umm, seaworld is always cool, and the zoo too. or you could always ride the trolley around for the day and roam the shopping centers and stuff.

are you coming in a group or what?

me and the boyfriend are going... but he's going to be in class on saturday and sunday.

i know this might sound odd, but i'm not into 'shopping' so i won't roam around the shopping centers much. lol

i'm sure i'll find something to do. :)

ive heard in and out burger is an amazing place to go but im from jersey so idk.

In and Out is ungodly. Satan himself devised that restaurant chain with a plan to use burgers to damn people.

It works.

Quoted post[/post]]
ive heard in and out burger is an amazing place to go but im from jersey so idk.

We have in and out in norcal also. :) It is the best.

Quoted post[/post]]
In and Out is ungodly. Satan himself devised that restaurant chain with a plan to use burgers to damn people.

It works.

ungodly? how? it tastes great, uses fresh ingredients. they also pay their employees very well.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

We have in and out in norcal also. :) It is the best.

Quoted post[/post]]

It works.

ungodly? how? it tastes great, uses fresh ingredients. they also pay their employees very well.

BECAUSE THEY'RE JUST TOO DAMNED GOOD!!! woooooeeeeeeooooo~11!

Quoted post[/post]]
me and the boyfriend are going... but he's going to be in class on saturday and sunday.

i know this might sound odd, but i'm not into 'shopping' so i won't roam around the shopping centers much. lol

i'm sure i'll find something to do. :)

fly out here.

Gas Lamp District
Coronado
Cabrillo National Monument - Awesome views of Coronado, Downtown San Diego
San Diego Bay has an aircraft carrier with military planes (Museum)
Black Beach :wink: w00t!

i don't have a surfboard anymore.

In-N-Out is wonderful. I have one less than 1/2 mile from my house, and I can walk there. I love it, but it's like crack. haha

I think I'll be taking a tour of the city just wandering around... maybe try to get some kind of tan going... hahahaha... not. i'll most likely be looking at what cars are like down there etc.

The zoo is pretty dope, if you are into animals. I am, so stuff like that is fun. I also second coronado island. Don't forget TJ, baby!!!

never made it to TJ... i tried to get to Coronado... but that didn't happen. we ended up in the gaslamp quarter at 11pm on sunday night. must have been spring break. we didn't have much time to play around... so we plan to take a week some time and actually do 'tourist' shit like that.

Back