GomezKun Needs Advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gomezkun

Yay for DOHC VTEC ^_^
I got five classes left (friday, wednesday, friday, then a final), after I will be out of college for the summer and I still havent talked about going out with this girl I am really interested in.

So, fellow HS.com comrads, any advice to me will be golden :worthy:

Originally posted by gomezkun@May 28 2004, 01:45 AM
So, fellow HS.com comrads, any advice to me will be golden :worthy:

Stop and take some good deep cleansing breaths... don't forget to oxygenate your brain. :lol:

Originally posted by 90 accord@May 28 2004, 01:02 AM
so, umm.. what do you want our help with?

I suck at this whole talking to girls about getting to know them more. Advice would be greatly appreciated.

theres 3 types of girls.

1&2: whores and bitches.

whores are cool, but you can't turst them for shit
bitches are nag rats won't leave you alone, but they won't sleep with your dad.

3) if you're stupid lucky, and shes actually not retarded... just be yourself... tell her your interests... sound interested in her things and diont tell her you love her for at least 6-8 months. lol

just ask her if she wants to go out for a night or two. dont be such a huge pussy.

Originally posted by gomezkun+May 28 2004, 02:15 AM-->
90 accord
@May 28 2004, 01:02 AM
so, umm.. what do you want our help with?

I suck at this whole talking to girls about getting to know them more. Advice would be greatly appreciated.

Just be yourself and go meet lots of girls... eventually you will find someone that you will click with... It's okay to go after the girls that you are physically attracted to, but the next step is finding out if they have a decent personality or any interests in common with you. Sometimes things just don't work out after the first sparks.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 28 2004, 10:25 PM

Just be yourself and go meet lots of girls... eventually you will find someone that you will click with... It's okay to go after the girls that you are physically attracted to, but the next step is finding out if they have a decent personality or any interests in common with you. Sometimes things just don't work out after the first sparks.

:concur:

At this point in your life, it's a numbers game. If you are already looking to settle down, great, but don't settle for. Don't be crushed if a girl says no.

Ask out ten girls. Those nine slaps will be worth it if you have a great date with the tenth. Don't be a fool like me. I passed on a couple of great girls because I was a cocky prick who didn't give a shit. On the flip side, have a good time, but don't be a clingy twat.

Girls love the chase as much as us. Seems like when I don't give a rat's ass about a girl, that's when she wants me. Show too much interest, or treat them TOO well, then you get shit on.

Go, have fun, be yourself, grow a set, don't tell her you love her, and see what happens.

I have to agree with Tab, if you treat a girl badly, by that I don't mean hitting her or yelling, but being short in answers, talking about former women, they seem to like it. Women like that challenge of trying to get men, while men hate it when women play hard to get we don't put in the effort. So reverse the role and she will be all over you. Also if you fall in love, tell her you love her, when you know you do.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+May 28 2004, 08:56 AM-->
3) if you're stupid lucky, and shes actually not retarded... just be yourself... tell her your interests... sound interested in her things and diont tell her you love her for at least 6-8 months. lol
Originally posted by tab@May 29 2004, 01:07 AM
Go, have fun, be yourself, grow a set, don't tell her you love her, and see what happens.

Frankie P.
@May 29 2004, 01:13 AM
Also if you fall in love, tell her you love her, when you know you do.

Whoah... there's way too much talk about the "L word" in this thread.... not only has not even asked her out yet, but if he's still uncomfortable talking to any girl.... so he's not ready to use the L word on anyone. He ought to have a few real relationships before getting serious enough about any girl and using the L word.

So gomezkun... do you have any gal pals at all? Maybe if you had more of them, the "special" ones wouldn't seem so intimidating. :)

"Be yourself" Haven't we gotten over this notion yet ?

Put everything you are up on the plate. Don't be shy. Don't try to impress her with your softside.

IT don't work.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 29 2004, 06:09 AM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 28 2004, 08:56 AM
3) if you're stupid lucky, and shes actually not retarded...  just be yourself...  tell her your interests...  sound interested in her things and diont tell her you love her for at least 6-8 months. lol

Originally posted by tab@May 29 2004, 01:07 AM

Frankie P.
@May 29 2004, 01:13 AM
Also if you fall in love, tell her you love her, when you know you do.

Whoah... there's way too much talk about the "L word" in this thread.... not only has not even asked her out yet, but if he's still uncomfortable talking to any girl.... so he's not ready to use the L word on anyone. He ought to have a few real relationships before getting serious enough about any girl and using the L word.

So gomezkun... do you have any gal pals at all? Maybe if you had more of them, the "special" ones wouldn't seem so intimidating. :)

Psh. I have a ton of Gal pals. I guess something that holds me back is the past relationships - they turned out the same.

What I do?:
+Gave them their space when needed
+Treated them right
+Was honest and there when they needed me

What I get in return?:
+Lied to
+Stabbed in the back
+"It's not you, its me" classic line

I don't know - I want to do this but ya. What if u are an overall nice guy - than I am screwed as Celebrity says? :ph34r:

Originally posted by gomezkun@May 30 2004, 10:05 AM
What if u are an overall nice guy - than I am screwed as Celebrity says? :ph34r:

nah, I'm a nice guy and I pull bitches left and right, so there is hope for you.

I actually found the coolest chick ever who was totally into me and never cheated or lied to me (I know this cause we were with eachother almost 24 hours of each day we were together) and then my dumb ass left her for another girl, hah wow I regret it now. :)

nah, I'm a nice guy and I pull bitches left and right, so there is hope for you.

LOL!! You really need to read that quote. I am a nice guy but I pull BITCHES left and right. LOL!! Sound like a normal guy to me, not nice. I still say you have to treat them less than perfect, and that is when they fall for you, and the same for you actually.

I'm a nice guy, but I know how the game is played. I hate it. I don't like jumping through hoops, but I must.

Nice is good, pushover is bad. Be somewhat aggressive, but not a prick or controlling. Keep your cool, be confident, and play the game.

One thing is for sure. You can't win if you don't play. Practice makes perfect. :)

Originally posted by Frankie P.@May 30 2004, 11:13 AM

LOL!! You really need to read that quote. I am a nice guy but I pull BITCHES left and right. LOL!! Sound like a normal guy to me, not nice. I still say you have to treat them less than perfect, and that is when they fall for you, and the same for you actually.

No, when I'm out with a girl I treat her with the utmost respect. The girl I was talking about in my above post, when her and I first met I was so nice to her not even expecting her to be interested and a couple days later she called a friend of mine asking if I were single and if she could get my #. I'm mean if a girl is gonna give me an attitude I can be a bit of a smartass but that's pretty much as far as it goes either that or I'll just leave and it never happened with this girl.

Back