Good cops in Spokane

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:)

fuckin Starsky & Hutch, right there.

morons.

Does anyone not see this is a almost reencatment of Super Troopers?

Sounds like some fun shit.

Oh one hand its funny but on the other... My tax dollars are paying for these guys to act like ass gypsy's. The cop that drives the Mustangs does things that borderline entrapment. Such as following to closly to make people speed up. Im by no means a cop hater or any thing its just this kinda shit isnt making spokane look any beter. We have a Major that is an alledged child molester and he is probably going to be removed from office for using city resources to hire men in exchange for sexual favors. Other cities are showing companies stuff like this to keep them from moving to Spokane.

Im with drake on this one, fellas. I'd be pretty pissed. I don't want my F*ckn tax dollars to pay for the dumb fkrs who mess around all the time rather than "serve and protect" my city, not that they do that anyways...

How in god's name do you get 40+ tickets? Don't you learn from your fucking mistakes.

And good lord, I cannot even imagine your insurance.

it really isnt too hard...specially if you move around...

i have had 10 tickets (6 in the lude) but all but one of them were in different cities. that being the case, all were defered but one.

yeah, I understand that you move around a lot.

But my point is, after 40 some tickets, don't you learn not to fucking speed? Or stop whatever the fuck you're doing to get tickets.

Back