Good Luck to those starting finals

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lsvtec

GNU/Linux Evangelist
Mine are next week. Not too bad this time around, Compilers, Algorithms, Linear Algebra and Spanish.

On a side note, Compilers sucks. I haven't been home in 48 hours because of that class.

I've got Statistics on Saturday... Literature and Intro to Psych on Tuesday and Developmental Pysch on Thursday... :(

I've got Beer Drinking 101 on Friday night, Cark Work 204 on Saturday morning, Getting Laid 405 on Saturday night, and Doing Nothing 302 on Sunday.

:D :p

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Dec 5 2003, 01:44 PM
I've got Beer Drinking 101 on Friday night, Cark Work 204 on Saturday morning, Getting Laid 405 on Saturday night, and Doing Nothing 302 on Sunday.

y0! i have those same finals

i think i have Herbal Suplimentation 402 on Saturday night too though

i only have 1 final this semester woot! it is computer design and architechture.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Dec 5 2003, 01:44 PM

:werd: :lmao:

Good luck guys! I don't have any finals. :lol: Yet.

I got econ sat, hist mon.,psyc wed, and bio thurs. Most of them are gonna be easy cept for that dang History test. Good luck to the rest of you, i know i'm gonna be bustin ass all weekend trying to study. Party Saturday night :doh:

Just finised mt english final (60% of our grade)
Biology is in tuesday (33% of our grade)
Econ is wednesday (not enough to change my B)

i got calc monday and political science on tues then im done.....my 2 hardest one .......then its home on the 9th :spin: good luck on your finals guys!!

Man i got history, college algebra, comp 1, psychology, and cmestiry I finals all next week ive been studying so much i feel like my head is gonna explode, oh and thanks for the good luck! :bash:

i have two 25page research paper due next week and one final..
mc500 fuck
ps. i am doing my masters in mass communication

Optimization and Bio. Anth. on Monday, Electro-magnetism on Wednesday...

good luck all

I have a Psychology final tuesday, real estate development tuesday, Real estate finance saturday at 7:30 PM, Entrepruneurial finance 7:30 AM saturday and various others..........

Trust me life will suck bad...

i have math 251 and chem 115 finals. surprisingly thats all i have. none in english or engineering :)

just finshed math 116 - calculus this morning, digital computation monday, linear algebra friday, chemistry next monday :S all of them worth 60%

goodluck everyone :thumbsup:

im doing extra credit online quizzes right now for my psych class which i have a final for, a final for macro econ that is 40% of our grade and ive read about 3 chapters of the book, english final and a math final thats going to we super easy.

differential equations
mechanics of deformable solids
statistics and probability for engineers
analytical physics of light and electricity

monday - wednesday... not to bad

Back