Good news can come from the legal department

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lsvtec

GNU/Linux Evangelist
Well aftre 3 weeks of we don't know yet, IBM finally got back to me and offered me the job. So I will be in Austin this summer, my car may or may not come, that has not been decided yet.

Anyone in or around Austin that wants to meet up sometime should get a hold of me.

WOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

You're going to have to send me your info, so if I can get back we can go kick it. Oh yea, bring you car, you'll want it.

BADASS!

I'm glad you're coming down! Hopefully I'll get in to grad school... we'll see.

Yes, definitely bring the car. I went out driving last night with a friend that came in to town- him in his Miata, my buddy in his Accord, and me in the truck- surprisingly, I kept up with them all in the pickup.

:lol:

You'll be really pissed at yourself once I take you for a spin on the roads around here if you don't bring the car. Besides, I need someone who can keep up with me besides my housemate's STi.

Blue Rubber Dicks For Everyone!

congrats ;)

LsVtec, listen to Mike (Calesta) his ride is no joke, sadly I just moved out of Austin a month ago, I got a way better job offer back home here in Cali. I just wanted to say that Mike's ride is PHAT, made me jealous without a doubt. Be sure to check out 6th street BTW.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

All night long, WOO HOO!!!!

The car is coming with me. It is going to be one long and seriously hot drive (no AC). Hopefully three months in Austin without AC won't kill me. I don't imagine that it will keep up with Mike's car. ;)

Originally posted by Frankie P.@May 4 2004, 10:44 PM
LsVtec, listen to Mike (Calesta) his ride is no joke, sadly I just moved out of Austin a month ago, I got a way better job offer back home here in Cali. I just wanted to say that Mike's ride is PHAT, made me jealous without a doubt. Be sure to check out 6th street BTW.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

All night long, WOO HOO!!!!

Oh, I didn't know that you were back out in Cali!

Originally posted by lsvtec@May 10 2004, 01:10 AM
The car is coming with me. It is going to be one long and seriously hot drive (no AC). Hopefully three months in Austin without AC won't kill me. I don't imagine that it will keep up with Mike's car. ;)

I did it in 120 degree scorching Oklahoma... just make sure to get to work a little early so you have some cool down time. At least you're in Austin and not Houston- it's a lot less humid here, and there's always a nice breeze going. You won't be using your AC when I take you out on the twisties anyway, so don't worry.

:)

Back