good news...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 20 2003, 03:49 AM
i have no clue what you are doing man... lol

Most people don't... I gotta get my Sentra engines swapped around and start driving it so I can start getting SERIOUS on buying the 2JZ for the Mustang...

well considering i could have gotten a whole 25th aniversary 2jzgte car for 8,000 i think i can help you out.

i sent a revised list of what we needed to our suppliers and im seriously litteraly dying to get that shiz back.. i wanna do this again so bad.. be amazed how many cool ass people you meet

BTW, it's gotta be a 6 speed swap. I know they are 2x more expensive, usually, but it's ALL I want to drive. Sports cars DESERVE to be manuals.

ok, what about an SR20 full swap, and a turbo rotary... i want to either do an Sr20 in a Nissan Hardbody, or a turbo rotary in a early Rx7...

Originally posted by Airjockie@Nov 23 2003, 03:31 AM
:sleep:

hahah stop with the smilies! :unsure: :ph34r:

You're bringing JDM motors to the US?

yeah

guys are gonna get my thread locked be cool nigga

i dont wanna use up bandwidth drop me a PM or hit me up over on hybridrevolution.com

(not a shamless ad trust me)

just remember the whole warning thing. based on the rules, i can warn all of you, but seeing as how this is all new, i'll cut you all a break. now seriously, stop whoring and thread jacking.

you said you were doing lips and things too? i'm in the market for a front and rear lip..

how about cf hoods?

Eric is a good guy with great prices. I was this close to going through him until my friend was selling his GSR for pretty cheap. His coustomer service is top noutch, beats the hell out of the big guys.

Bump for eric!

Back