Good read, pranks by a cop

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
This is a cool cop from the bike board he posted this just today.......

I was thinking about how a friend of mine got me one time and how I sought my revenge. We have been going back and forth with fun, elaborate practicle jokes, and I want to be very creative in getting him back.

Here are the ones we have done to each other so far (in random order).

----------
Got hotel stationary and envelope from out of state. Called the 800 number on the bottom, and got a district manager's name. Typed up BS letter explaining that due to the destruction to the room, and lack of payment to fix damage, the hotel was now sending the bill to collections. Signed district manager's name. Put letter, which was professionally written out on the hotel letter head and put it in the hotel envelope. Put stamp on it, and put sealed envelope into another envelope that was addressed to the post office with the same zip code as the hotel and a post-it note asking to forward the letter so that it would have the appropriate zip code on it.

My friend spend hours with the hotel trying to resolve a non-existant complaint. That was fun.
----------
He put an ad in the local paper advertising an estate/antique sale at my house at 6am on a Saturday morning. He knew that I got off work at 0400 that day. I had at least 40 people before 8am.
----------
Years ago, he went on line and typed "Free catalogue" and "Free offer" in to a Google type search engine and signed me up for every known catalogue, both by email and snail mail. I was getting magazines for everything known to man.
----------
He got a brand new car and it was his pride and joy. Working with his wife, I got the keys to his car. I went to the junk yard and bought a piece of door glass from a junker car. I smashed the glass and collected all the little pieces. I then went to his precious car, rolled down the window, then spread the collected glass pieces inside and outside his car to make it look like his window was smashed out. Then, I went in to his house to visit him (as scheduled). About a half hour later, using his wife's keys for his car, I activated the "Panic" alarm. We ran outside and he saw "his" window smashed and a kid about a block down the street. He ran after the kid, who professed his innocence. He returned to the car, and without ever rolling the window up to "see" if it was really broken, proceeded to call a repair shop. Being that this was a practicle joke, I decided not to intervene when he took his car in to get "fixed."
----------
He bought a device that attached to my phone box outside that made every third call or so the wrong number. It would freak my wife and I out. We would use the redial button, and get the wrong number that was right just 10 seconds before. We would use the memory buttons and get the wrong number, just not every time. After about 3 months of frustration, the phone company came out and found the device. He later showed me another device that would have made about every 5th call in to the house give the caller an indication that the number was disconnected, but he decided against it.

The rules are, any financial output of the "victim" has to be split by both. So, when I got the bill from the phone company, he had to split it with me.

Any thoughts? I would like an elaborate, fun, "GOTCHA" type idea.

heres a reply from a EMT

Had a co-worker who would not get up after the wake-up page and do station duties. After repeated speeches, we resorted to more drastic means. We took the chain off a chain saw and donned our best Freddie Kruger attire and went to his side. I started the saw and as his eyes opened, I raised it above my head, squeezed the trigger and brought it down on his mid-section. He pissed in his pants.

Another person in the police/EMT/FD field....

As a prank I tied a frozen dead skunk in a gunny sack under the police car with just enough rope that it would occationally get under the tire. as it thawed out the smell got stronger and stronger.

As it turned out it was kinda foggy that night and humid. The joke was on me because without a breeze there was not place for the stench to go and before long we had to leave town the smell was so bad.

We all took showers but could not get the smell completely off. it was awful. On the other hand, they had to replace the police car because they could not get the smell out.

Worst Joke I did....welll...two of them....

When I was a kid, we had burritos one night at my house, my sister cleaned up the leftovers and put the un-used refried beans in a zipplock baggie, and at night time when I was going to bed...I found this strange bag of of brown crap in my bed..it was still warm...I went to my sisters room, and she was giggling. "I put shit in your bed" she said.......so...I wanted revenge....I quikly went and grab a fresh zip bag, and promptly pissed in it....then slid it in her bed....I was waiting for her to find it, but she took to long in the shower....anyways...around bedtime...she sat on it...and the bag opened....and it basically looked like she pissed her bed...she was mad and we started a fight..then dad came...and he saw and smelt the piss...and he asked what happened...and we both explained.....and my sister got a nice spanking for she started it first.......and she had to sleep in my piss that night.....I will never be foregiven...but siblings are funny....

around the time I got a drivers licence...I was going to summer school to get a little advance on some classes...it didn't help...but I turned into a mini-school bus driver....well...one of the kids I drove to school was slightly rich...and had a nice house. One day a few of the other kids and I was screwing around at his house....and one kid found a fresh condom in the house or he had it in his wallet...who knows...but this new condom was in my possesion...so I had to find a use for it. So we went to this kids fridge, and got some manioanse(sp) and put some in the condom, then went to the sink and and put a little warm water in it, and tied it into a small flacid sperm ballon.....and prompty put it under his pillow in his new waterbed...lucky kid.. <_< , anyways...we all left...and the kid went to another room......and his MILF mom went to go lay down in his waterbed...and low and behold...she found the still warm condom with white milky stuff in it............needless to say...the next day at school was a funny one......he told us she found it, she asked me not to ever pick him up again, and he never told us what she did with it....but I can only imagine....haha....and he did not look to happy trying to explain what it was, how it got into his bed, and what was in it.....to her.

Back