Good Samaritin

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackJDMdeath

well i was walking my girl out to her car at my apartments when i heard a PSHHH PSHH so you know i'm thinking bagged mini truck, cool! i look over and there is some dude walking around someones car popping the tires. i get pissed cuz you know, what if that was MY ride? so i waited out there, got the cars tag number that they were in and called the cops, i hope they get this worthless piece of shit.

You should have started throwing shit at their car. I have no respect for fucks like them.

word, you shouldn't take it out on there car, that's fucked. but then again hey, you don't know the other half of it...

Hey man thats cool you did that, its people like you that make the world a better place. lol Yesterday on main street in battleground the traffic was stop and go for 2 miles becuase of construction and i broke the clutch arm on my ford F350 Diesel that i was driving cuase i snapped a mount in my car (well 2) and it just happened to break in the middle of an intersection and 2 guys got out of there cars in the middle of the road (sense the traffic wasnt moving) and helped me push the ford into safeway parking lot. I was so thankful for that man cuase there was no way i would have pushed the truck myself lol
People like that are cool.
-dan

Back