1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good set of tires, wheels and brakes

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by 02SI, Dec 25, 2002.

1. 02SI

02SI Member

I need a good set of tires wheels and brakes for my 02 SI, suspension can wait I got Sprint II, so it should do ok for now, but I need the rest despretly, any suggestions and links would be helpful.

2. Domeskilla

Domeskilla Senior Member

Not sure if Rota's will go, but talk to Jason (ALLJDM on here and at www.alljdm.com), he is the best priced and does deals for HondaSwap members!

3. Havok

Havok Senior Member

Pissedoffsol has a set of Volk TE-37's, 16" with tires, they are strait from Japan and come with Parade tires, PM him for more info.

4. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

check out america's tire co./discount tire co. for the wheels and tires. they have very good prices, a large selection of brand name stuff, and are probably local. they have good wheel and tire specials too. i got mine from there. they also include lifetime replacement on any defects (free) and for $7 a tire, u get free lifetime balancing and flat repair.

http://www.tires.com

5. civicracer901

civicracer901 Senior Member

This guy Jason Can he get me Falken Aznies. I think he lives 3 doors down from me. If he drives a white hatchback with spoon wheels. I was quoted 59.99 a tire can you beat that?

6. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

is that for 195/50r15's? if it is, thats a good price.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted