Got a new deck, now getting Error 10/11

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
I recently picked upa DEH-P630 Pionner deck for real cheap from my neighbor, isn't hot, but the thing is I'm getting errors when I put cd's in, and I don't have an antenna so no stereo sucks.

Does anyone know why I could be getting Error 10 or 11? I looked them up in the manual and that says, scratched cd, or mechanical problem, yet when I took the chassis cover off everything seemed to be in working order. Is there any easy fix to this at all? I only have 30+butt connectors into this so far so not really angry about money. Before I had a DEH-3100 and loved it and wanted to just get a mild upgrade.

Here's a picture of the deck if anyone knows of this error or anything.
b3_1.JPG

Well, if it is "HOT" and I think you mean stolen, well... you did the dumbest thing I can think of. If you get caught with that, look out. Also I highly doubt you will get your money back for a "THIEF"

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 28 2003, 08:42 AM
Well, if it is "HOT" and I think you mean stolen, well... you did the dumbest thing I can think of. If you get caught with that, look out. Also I highly doubt you will get your money back for a "THIEF"

My Neighbor doesn't steal stuff, and it has serial numbers and a manual so I really doubt it being lifted. I'm going to give it back anyways tomorrow, and he says he can get me a different one, same style for the same price later down the road.

Back